------------ | ------------
15+ years experience managing projects from start to completion. Worked directly
with clients providing customer service, troubleshooting and clear communication.
Additionally managed learning environment deploying approved curriculum.
Skills & Abilities
· Project management of multiple clients ensuring customers needs.
· Pre planning and coordinating of effective creative elements according to a set
· Precise two way flow of information with clients/customers/students to achieve
· Engage multiple audiences to convey and understand the production and
creativity of the learning process.
Cinematographer/Videographer DSLR Cameras
Non Linear Editor/Adobe Creative Suite Including Premiere Pro and After Effects
Script Writing and Story Board Creation
Lesson Planning and Coordination
Computer and IOS mobile Device knowledge for technical support
BACHOLERS OF FINE ARTS | 6/1998 | VALDOSTA STATE UNIVERSITY
· Major: Theatre/Telecommunications
FILM EDUCATOR | ROWLETT ACADEMY | 8/2017-5/2018
· Utilized educational curriculum to guide students in the proper use of production
equipment and the creative principals of Film Production.
· Taught students the technical and performance skills for a student produced
· Trained and educated students in the process of recording a variety of special
events on campus from start to finish, including cinematography and nonlinear
FREELANCE VIDEOGRAPHER/EDITOR | FREELANCE CONTRACTOR | 2009-2018
· Pre plan, using attention to detail and organizational skills, to ensure high quality
· DSLR and Camcorder Cinematography in the filed and in a studio environment
including Green Screen.
· Non Linear Editing using Adobe Creative Suite, including Adobe Premiere and
TEACHER ASSISTANT/TECHNOLOGY | MANATEE COUNTY SCHOOLS | 2011-2013
· Cataloged and distributed teacher and student laptops.
· Upgraded and maintained external software and plugins used by teachers and
· Maintained classroom technology such as projectors, Elmos, and Audio support
CREATIVE SERVICES PRODUCER | BRIGHT HOUSE NETWORKS | 2004-2010
· Took the lead role for the planning and organization of the advertising process.
· Met one on one with client to outline goals for advertising and provide creative
· Led the production for conception and scripting.
· Led the production team for Cinematography of video process, including acting
as camera operator, lighting grip, or field producer.
· Led post production process by taking captured video and creatively telling the
story based on the concepts of the creative scripting.
· Presented commercial to the client to gain their creative approval.