Matthew McClellan Current Resume
2411 Lorillard Place, Bronx, NY 10458
------------ | ------------
Fordham University, Gabelli School of Business
Bachelor of Science, Finance, and Alternative Investments Expected May 2021
GPA: 3.8/4.0; Dean’s List, Woolworth Academic Award, Alpha Sigma Nu Honor Society
Relevant Coursework: Investments and Securities, Financial Accounting, Statistics, Corporate Finance, Information Systems
SiriusXM New York, New York
Finance Department Jan. - Aug. 2019
• Prepared financial summaries, forecasts, and analyses for management.
• Created weekly sports spending reports for the VP of the Sports Department.
• Created daily and weekly Ad Sales reports for management to gauge overall quarterly performance.
• Updated and analyzed subscriber metric Excel sheets so the marketing department could efficiently target consumers.
Gabelli School of Business Consulting Cup Bronx, New York
• Member of a six-person team performing a study of a Fortune 500 Company. Aug. - Dec. 2018
• Developed a thorough financial, operational and strategic analysis of The Kraft Heinz Company.
• Identified a strategic solution and created a solution that could add shareholder value.
• Presented the solution in the form of a 30-page written report and formal presentation to a panel of judges.
Catch Intelligence Omaha, Nebraska
Data Analytics: Business Objects Intern May - Aug. 2018
• Learned SQL and Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 2014 in order to write queries and create and edit data tables.
• Used Information Design Tool to create a data foundation and business layer, ultimately making a functional Universe.
• Used Web Intelligence to create reports such as income statements and balance sheets with data specific to company requirements.
LEADERSHIP AND CAMPUS ACTIVITIES
Freshman Advising Mentor Bronx, New York
• Selected as one of 25 student leaders among the junior and senior classes. Mar. 2019 - Present
• Advise freshmen by assisting with class-wide informational sessions.
• Lead monthly small group discussions to assist with freshmen transition to Gabelli and college life.
Alternative Investments Club Bronx, New York
• Put on events, guest speakers, and other resources in areas such as Commodities and Real Estate. Sept. 2018 - Present
Best Buddies Club Bronx, New York
E-Board Member Sept. 2018 - Present
• Put on monthly events that offer social mentorship, unique and enjoyable experiences, and friendship building to kids who have intellectual and developmental disabilities.
• Raise money for the Best Buddies Club through local business donations and different on-campus fundraising events.
SKILLS, CERTIFICATIONS AND INTERESTS
Computer Skills: Basic Knowledge of SAP Business Objects
Certifications: Bloomberg Marketing Concepts
Interests: Husker football, skiing, scuba diving, golf, piano, trying as many NYC eateries as possible
excel, leadership, self-motivated, data analytics, communication