Math and Film Student Resume
11 Knightsbridge Manor Rd, Purchase, NY 10577
------------ / Email: ------------
May, 2020 Emory University, Atlanta, GA.
• Bachelor of Science in Mathematics. Minor in Film Studies.
2010-2016 The Hewitt School, New York, NY.
July 2015 Pre-college program at Columbia University, New York, NY- Intro to Engineering.
Work History ¬________________________________________________________________
May 2018 – Aug. 2018 Film Data Analyst at Cinelytic, New York, NY.
• Working with co-founder to create a predictive analysis model to be used for client proposals at Warner Media, NBC, and Universal Pictures.
• Created tutorials for the company’s website to assist users navigate the Cinelytic computer system and database.
• Used R (programming language) to model trends in the film database.
Aug. 2017 Financial Analyst Intern at Goldman Sachs, London, UK.
• Rotational internship. Shadowed members of various divisions such as Sales and Trading, Software Engineering, and Financial Modeling.
• Conducted research on Blockchain technology.
June 2017- Aug. 2017 Commercial Leasing Analyst at Oxford Property Group, New York, NY.
• Performed financial analysis for clients to thoroughly compare options and control lease structure.
• Personally helped close over $240,000 worth of commercial leases.
• Marketed and managed social media accounts for the company.
July 2016 Intern at Sibyl Colefax and John Fowler Limited, London, UK.
• Collaborated with various teams to find creative solutions for large projects.
• Estimated costs and submitted quotes for client approval.
• Created color boards, selected samples, and designed showrooms.
August 2015 Mathematics Instructor at Ilia School for Afghan Refugees, Tehran, Iran.
Club Activities ________________________________________________________________
2016 - present Emory Filmmakers, Emory Squash Club, Emory Art Club.
• Language Proficiency: Fluent in English and Persian. Intermediate in Spanish and Italian.
• Proficient in Java, Adobe Premiere Pro, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel.
• Asia Society, Iranian-American Women Foundation
• Fashion, film, modern art, tennis, skiing, squash, horseback riding, traveling in the Middle East
math, film, production, intern, data, entertainment, finance, marketing, media