422 West Chester Street Long Beach, NY 11561
Dynamic, entrepreneurial sales leader with expertise in consultative selling. Teaming with clients, together we establish successful solutions and installations. Tenacious in building new business, securing customer loyalty, and forging strong relationships with clients.
Member of the NKBA – National Kitchen and Bath Association since 2011
Accomplished in relationship selling Approachable
Proven sales track record Self-Motivated
Exceptional time management Goal Oriented
Territory Sales Manager
Stone Systems Fairfield, New Jersey Oct 2019- April 2020
• Responsible in increasing the service of fabrication for the Kitchen & Bath retailers as well as some National Account within New Jersey, Connecticut, Staten Island, Brooklyn and NYC territory.
• Experience in inside or outside sales of tile and/or stone products (sales experience in the kitchen, bath, construction or home improvement industries)
• Travel daily throughout assigned area to call on existing customers and prospect new customers to solicit business.
• Manage customer expectations, needs and concerns to encourage the consumption and sale of new products.
• Educate & consult with design professionals on specification and usage of natural stone and other hard surface products
• Managed customer base thru Salesforce
• Develop key content for promotional material.
• Quote prices, discus credit terms and prepare sales contracts for customer orders.
• Estimate date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of company’s delivery schedules.
• Review and analyze sales reports to identify sales potential with current and new customers.
• Attend trade shows throughout the year.
• Provided trainings of their value (segmentation)
• Communicated and managed the display policy.
• Streamline the sales and marketing, work through promotions and fabrications of visits to my assigned home centers.
• Ability to multitask and work in an extremely fast paced environment.
Kitchen and Bath Designer / Sales Feb 18,2019- Nov 2019
Convenient Kitchen and Bath – Mineola
• Dedicated customer service and project follow up
• Calling on prospects
• Committed to quality, detail and execution
• On site services including client meetings and full project measuring
• Commitment to providing individual attention giving each of our projects a unique, personal touch.
• Very knowledgeable with stone, porcelain, quartz, granite etc.
• Knowledge of 2020 kitchen program
• Scheduled project timeline, conducted change orders, monitor project progress.
• Coordinate and develop the customer project proposal complete with a design, product and installation estimates
• Product selection countertops, flooring, backsplash, lighting, paint etc.
• Detailed site inspections
• Experience in 2020 kitchen program
Project Specialist Interiors 2011 – 2019
Lowe’s Home Improvement – Rosedale
· Provide superior customer service and solutions by delivering products and services to meet or exceed customer expectations.
· Assist internal and external customers in the design and specification stages of projects (pricing quotes, preliminary drawings, specification assistance)
· Traveled within a territory to visit current client base and prospect new clients.
· Articulated product attributes and nuances and brand differentiators to build brand recognition, brand commitment, and brand loyalty and converts business.
· Met and exceeded sales target 7 years in a row
· Oversaw specialist team and sub-contractors from lead generation to post project follow up
· Scheduled project timeline, conducted change orders, monitored project progress.
· Coordinated and developed the customer project proposal complete with a design, product and installation estimates
· Utilize software, contacts, and other resources to research prospective jobs
· Provided a complete customer solution in order to capitalize on opportunities.
· Over 6 million in volume sales
· Interacted with clients include in home visits, preconstruction, mid walk and final walk throughs to ensure all components of the project management model have been executed to the clients’ complete satisfaction
· Experience in 20/20 design program
Interior Designer 2007 - 2010 House of Esquire – Garden City, NY
· Purchasing Agent
· Managed all residential and commercial projects from initial start to installation
· Interim Office manager during owner’s absence
· Dealt with the construction and manufacturing of the highest quality of furniture provided for lounges restaurants, bars, night clubs, hotels and designers throughout Long Island, Queens, Brooklyn and Manhattan.
· Specialized in custom window treatments, Banquettes, Booths, Ottomans, Benches, Lounge Chairs, Sofas, Reupholstery, Upholstered walls, and more.
Interior Designer 1998 - 2007 Safavieh Home – Westbury/ Glen Cove, NY
· Planned, designed and furnished residential interiors with luxury home furnishings
· Experienced in the selling of luxury goods, with experience in sales in the luxury home furnishings industry
· Proficient in AutoCAD
· Space Planning and site measurement experience
· Experienced working with custom workrooms for drapes and bedding,
· Conferred with clients to determine factors affecting the planning of interior environments including project cost analysis and architectural preferences.
· Advised clients on interior design factors including space planning and layout as well as furnishing and equipment utilization while maintaining color coordination.
· Designed and purchased customized furnishings, artwork and accessories
· Subcontracted the fabrication, installation, and arrangement of carpeting, accessories, paint, wall coverings, artwork, and fine furniture.
· Attended Hi Point Market, NC facilitated in the buying of fine furniture and accessories for showrooms throughout New York, Long Island and Stamford Connecticut.
· Partnered with management team in the merchandising and displaying the showroom
· Created and maintained unique visual displays within company guideline.