41 Gavilan, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688 |------------| ------------ ------------
California State University, Fullerton
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, Marketing Expected Graduation: May 2020
Advantage Solutions August 2019- Present
• Interacted in a friendly, enthusiastic and energetic manner with management, and consumers in any setting
• Educated the consumer about the products, create brand awareness and drive product sales
• Responsible for reviewing program materials, set up and break down of the work area and the preparation and sampling of products on scheduled event days
Sales Associate June 2019-August 2019
• Assisted an average of 40 customers per day in finding or selecting items, and providing recommendations which have generated a total of $8,000-$10,000 in additional revenue per day
• Collaborated with a team of coworkers to develop a plan to sell products and communicate product knowledge to customers to increase revenue.
• Provide outstanding customer service to all customers by assisting them in looking for a product and providing feedback to their product choice.
CSUF American Marketing Association
Member of Social Media Committee January 2019- December 2019
• Attended weekly meetings to discuss different strategies to engage with the community and create a buzz for events.
• Utilized multiple social media platforms (Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter) to promote events and communicate with club members.
• Observed and analyzed social media outreach trends.
LICENSES & CERTIFICATION
LinkedIn Learning (formally known as ------------)
Google Adwords Essential Training September 2019- Present
• Created and applying persistent segments in reports
• Using acquisition reports to determine where your users are coming from
LinkedIn Learning (formally known as ------------) October 2019- Present
Google Analytics Essential Training
• Learned to determine the location, demographics and interests of your users
• Worked with behavior reports while creating essential analytics reports
• Marketing Info Technology
• Marketing Research Methods
• Consumer Behavior
• Principles of Marketing
• Spanish (business proficient)
• Adobe Photoshop (novice)
• Adobe Lightroom (intermediate)
• Microsoft Office (advanced)