San Francisco, CA 94118
4 years' experience of increasing responsibility supporting community, educational, youth development programs in counseling and administrative roles.
Experience in planning, executing, and supervising program activities, including workshop planning and facilitation, arts and crafts, sports, field trips and special events. Passion for training, mentoring, coaching and motivating youth to achieve their potential.
Team player, able to build strong, trusting relationships, successful in collaborating with peers and leaders.
Afterschool Program Leader
Convent & Stuart Hall School - San Francisco, CA September 2018 to Present
• Actively participate in implementation of high quality programs and activities for elementary school aged youth at Convent & Stuart Hall
• Lead and participate in active sports, games, art activities, and other enrichment programs with children. Plan and facilitate special events such as back-to-school night, Halloween Parade, Christmas on Broadway
• Plan and implement curriculum activities
• Respond to critical incidents and act swiftly in an emergency situations • Observe participants' activities and enforce safety regulations
Summer Camp Counselor
Jewish Community Center - San Francisco, CA June 2018 to August 2018
• Work as camp counselor with COSMO Kids Sports Camp (Grades 1 & 2) and Gymnastics, Art, Dance & Swim Camp (Grades 1-8).
• Responsible for supervision of up to 14 campers, plan activities for their group and ensure campers stay on schedule throughout the day and are happy, healthy and safe.
• Responsible for the supervision of children, planning and implementation of activities and coordination of drop-offs and pick-ups in Before/After Care.
• Supervise and collaborate with one or more junior counselors (CITs).
• Maintain files and records with effective filing systems
• Support with event preparation and execution
Summer Camp Counselor
San Francisco Unified School District - San Francisco, CA June 2017 to July 2017
• Work with a group of 20 raising 2nd grade students as Counselor and Teacher's Assistant at Summer Playhouse Camp.
• Support morning academic session by collaborating with partners at 826 Valencia and focusing
on development of bi-literacy skills in Spanish and English, Writing, Science and Math. Assist in development of lesson plans.
• Support young campers by facilitating activities in arts and crafts, theater, dance, cooking, and media as well as various sports activities and field trips.
Lead activities such as singing, sports, board games, and storytelling
Community Youth Center September 2015 to May 2016
Sept 2015 - May 2016
• Participate in pre-employment training at MYEEP program and get skills required to succeed in the workplace.
• Worksite employment for 10 hours a week at Starlight Preschool working kids 3-5.
• Lead activities such as singing, sports, board games, and storytelling.
• Mentor and tutor children on math, speech, developing early literacy skills.
• Contribute to verbal and written evaluations, activity planning, and administration.
• Participate and facilitate workshops on the importance of respect, kindness, and understanding through positive reinforcement.
Summer Camp Counselor In Training (CIT)
Bay Club - San Francisco, CA June 2015 to July 2015
Stanford University - June 2017 - Summer Advanced Emergency Medicine Program
Summer Institute for Tomorrow's Educators - June 2017
City College of San Francisco - 2017
Raoul Wallenberg High School - 2014 to 2016
Alonzo and Tracy Mourning Senior High - 2017/2018
- Travel & Hospitality Academy - 2017/2018
- Law Academy - 2017/2018
• Excellent Technology skills • Customer Service skills
• Event Planning • Front Office Skills
• Workshop Planning & Facilitation • Program Administration
• Activity Planning and Oversight • CPR Training
• Sportsmanship • Mentorship & Coaching
marketing, community, intern, business