Marketing & Culture Manager
Marketing & Culture Manager | Solidifi Title & Closing (formerly Linear) | December 2016 - October 2018
Responsibilities for this position encompass all previous duties as Marketing Coordinator, as well as:
- Full responsibility of monitoring Marketing queue: solo initiation, development, and completion of all tickets and projects
- Development, implementation & maintenance of employee morale boosters, including the founding of the employee ‘Culture Committee’ and running of monthly meetings
- Organization of all non-work activities at headquarters (fundraising, sports games, employee appreciation events, etc).
Marketing Coordinator | Linear Settlement Services (formerly Title & Closing) | October 2015 - December 2016
Responsibilities for this position require a high level of coordination and organization to meet challenging deadlines. Require strong teamwork with coworkers at all levels such as the CEO, Human Resources VP, Sales reps, operations & executive management team:
- Design & production of web media, print media, social media, and branding strategies for both clientele & in-house
- Creation of videos and animations about company/client products
- Development & management of company marketing campaign for national & local sales
- Maintenance of company websites & blog
- Maintenance of HQ ID card badges, companywide business cards, and staff communications
- Coordination for trade shows & conferences, including designing, sourcing, and producing materials, shipping & returns.
Marketing Assistant | Linear Title & Closing | April 2015 - October 2015
Aided Marketing Director with creating/sending material to coworkers & clients. Controlled & updated all social media pages for company & subsidiaries. Assisted Head of HR with internal email campaigns and pre-hiring processes. Acted as Office and Administrative Assistant in organization of various projects, events, visitors, and deliveries.
Document Return Specialist | Linear Title & Closing | September 2014 - April 2015
Delivered mail around the office. Printed & organized documents, as well as mailed to appropriate parties.
Animation and Design Intern | Engine Room Edit/BrewHouse VFX | Fall 2012
On location in Boston, MA. Helped design logo animations for local lm directors, learn about client relations, get a better understanding of design principles, and develop better skills in programs such as Adobe After Effects and Cinema 4D.
marketing, design, animation, coordinator, assistant, associate, graphic design, designing, adobe