||Pittsburgh, PA, USA
||University of Pittsburgh, Art Institute, Duquesne University, RMU, Penn State University
||Business, Marketing, Communications
Repco II, Inc., a leading Manufacturer’s Representative of quality commercial and industrial lighting products, is currently seeking an energetic and enthusiastic individual to support our staff in a dual role of Marketing Coordinator and Receptionist.
This experienced candidate will need to fulfill these roles by providing exceptional customer service by answering incoming calls in a friendly and professional manner, assist with daily office functions, be efficient and comfortable being a member of a team, resourceful, good problem solver and well-organized.
This position requires a highly qualified marketing coordinator to help organize events, create marketing campaigns, proof-read marketing materials, manage social media/company website and initiate marketing strategies. The marketing coordinator /receptionist is critical to the success of our organization and the right person is key to our growth.
Objectives of this Role:
• Answer incoming calls in a friendly and professional manner
• Assist all departments with coordination of Lunch & Learns, scheduling
meetings, accepting and distributing mail/packages.
• Assist with administrative duties as needed
• Assist in the development and implementation of the Company’s brand strategy
• Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business
goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead
• Support the maintenance and development of internal tools.
Skills and Requirements:
• Telephone Skills
• Ability to listen and be customer focused
• Thorough knowledge of MS Office and Adobe Creative Suites
• Knowledge of Social Media sites
• Knowledge of CMS Silverstripe preferred (for company website)
• Ability to interact and communicate effectively with customers and one or more
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills – must communicate clearly
• Have empathy for the customer’s situation and talks in a way the customer can
• Ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or direction.
• Proficient with computers, the internet, typing, copying, faxing, filing, etc…
• Ability to use automated information systems to aid customer’s situation.
• Perform other miscellaneous duties as requested
• Works accurately with an eye for detail - Analytical skills are needed to be
successful in this role
• Ability to handle complaints, even when handling unpleasant customers
• Work with staff to organize breakfast meeting, lunch and learns and any other
type of meeting requiring food orders.
• An Associate or Business degree; or 3+ years related experience in a
receptionist and/or marketing role required.
This is a full time position with salary and benefits. Salary range $32,000 - $35,000
marketing, receptionist, business