Mark Gurgone's Resume
Chicago, IL | 3020 S Normal, 60616
Seeking full-time or part-time position as a social media coordinator and/or photographer.
University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
Bachelor of Arts in Communication, August 2019
Fannie May Chocolates | Chicago, IL
Sales Associate July 2015 - Present
● Promote Fannie May at corporate events by communicating to customers our core values and services.
● Upsell products by helping customers find what they need.
● Manage current inventories and keeping product showroom presentable.
● Deliver products to customers by guiding them through merchandise lineup .
GoPride | Chicago, IL
Staff Photographer/Communications Intern June 2019 - August 2019
● Capture emotional, fun & creative photos from various events, such as Pride Parade, Pride Festival & Market Days, through various angles, perspectives & editing techniques that capture the feeling to each event
● Create creative & emotional ideas that tie in to GoPride’s newest 360 campaign title: “Live, play & go all out”.
● Postproduction editing and uploading to GoPride
MPG Photography | Chicago, IL
Freelance Photographer August 2017 - Present
● Skilled in portraiture, landscape, commercial and architectural photography.
● Worked with various clients around the Chicago, IL area.
● Familiar with digital format.
● Use Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop.
Navy Pier - Loop Art Installation | Chicago, IL
Photographer March 28th, 2018
● Organized and took beauty shots of the installation along with natural pictures of people interacting with the installation
● Postproduction editing and uploading for client.
Alpha Phi Omega
General Active Member January 2015 – May 2018
As a member of Alpha Phi Omega I was responsible to giving my time and full effort towards being a leader, a friend, and of service to anyone who needs assistance. From Alpha Phi Omega, I was taught to be a leader within my life, and volunteered with various organizations:
KEEN (Kids Enjoy Exercise Now) | Chicago, IL
● Supervised children as they received physical exercise and prevented conflicts from ensuing
● Directed children with mental and physical disabilities with different lively exercises to help build mental and physical health
Chinese New Years Festival | Chicago, IL
● Illustrated information of the specific events in the festival to the public in a satisfying manner
● Formulated entertainment on locations and dynamic ways to convene the public’s attention
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office/Word/Excel/Powerpoint
● Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, and Lightroom CC
● Proficiency in photography/digital photography
● Strong ability to navigate and maintain social media accounts
Photographer, Communications, Resume