Sports Management Major
227 E Main St Apt 204
Newark, DE 19711
- Efficient in word, excel, access and tableau
- Determined work ethic
- Strong communication skills
Loeffler Pools Inc, Green Brook, NJ - Certified Lifeguard/First Aid Certified
06/2014 - 06/2018
● Would open up pools by setting all the safety equipment up and taking the cleaning vacuums out of the pool.
● Also tested the pools for the ph and chlorine content then recorded results.
Caffe Gelato, Newark, De – Catering/Wholesale Delivery
05/2018 - 02/2019
● Would be responsible for packing for events as well as setting up and operating them whether it was interacting with the guests or passing out food.
● Also managed a $3,000 budget that was funded from the company that I had to look for the best deals at Costco or Restaurant Depot that was from a list of things that the restaurant needed.
Volunteered at Exceptional Care for Children- Newark, De
● Learned how technology dependent children do everyday activities like eating or walking around their facility.
University of Delaware, Newark, DE - Bachelor of Science in Business/Sports Management
09/2016 - 09/2020
Blue Hen Scholarship recipient
University of Delaware Football Player 08/2017-11/2018
Member of Sigma Nu Fraternity
- Honor Roll
- Dean's List
CAA Commissioner's Honor Roll
Dependable, Hard working, Strong communication skills, outgoing, efficient in Access and Excel