Marie Mica Alexis
Professional summary: Administrative assistant with a successful track record on budget control, data entry, projects evaluations, follow ups, emergency management & administration.
Gain more experience while working toward a management opportunity in fulfilling the company needs.
- Grants proposal writing
- Grant report
- Budget Control and Analysis
- Emergency Management and Administration
- Project proposal writing
- Project Evaluation
Area of Work
- Emergency Administration
- Business Administration
- Data entry clerk
- Customer Care
Florida State College at Jacksonville
2018 - Current
Associate in Emergency Administration and Management
University Quisqueya (Haiti)
February 2012 – June 2014
Associate in Project Management
ERO Professional Secretarial School (Haiti)
Sept 2007-June 2009
Professional Certification in Secretarial Courses
World Relief in Jacksonville
June 2019-July 2019
Volunteer in summer camp with refugees
Hinduja Global Solutions
French Consultant in Customer Service Care
Manage emergency service requests from customers in need of roadside assistance.
Coordinate dispatching calls to vendors and customer satisfaction
Assist with incoming French calls
Document real time service requests.
Florida State College Jacksonville – Computer Student Tutor
January 2019- June 2019
Provide Microsoft Office (Word, Excel etc…) tutoring to students.
Help student with APA and MLA format for research papers.
Coordinate book requisition and drop off with ALEPH system
Arrange library shelving
Provide accurate feedback to student when needed
BJ’S Wholesale Club- Self Service Attendant
January 2018-January 2019
Deliver courteous and precise information to members.
Guide customer with proper decision making on products
Take payment from cash, credit/debit and check
Assist in absence of the supervisor
Manage monetary item sales
Pan American Health Organization (Haiti Office) - Program Management Assistant
November 2010- June 2017
- Assist Program Manager in different tasks: scheduling appointments according to a set schedule, send and respond to e-mails to coordinate certain activities.
- Manage domestic and international travels for group through intern system and through United Nation system (familiar with travel claim and expense report)
- Coordinate with Contractor and Haiti Government officials for project execution such as Tripartite cooperation (Brazil-Cuba-Haiti)
- Handle and maintain sensitive records and information.
- Transcribe monthly board meeting and prepared them for intern publication.
- Coordinate and plan events several times per year for 50+ attendees.
- Collect and compile information from contributors and PAHO standard software (PMIS) for monthly financial reports
- Manage budgets for intern projects and work closely with the projects coordinators to ensure an adequate total disbursement of grants
Disaster management, Administration, Clerical