Marian Kourieh Resume
Marian Eve Kourieh
California State University, Northridge: Aug 2015- Dec 2017
Office Assistant (Gang Tyre Ramer Brown): June 2018 – Aug 2018
• Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing
• Handling incoming calls and all other communications
• Performing general office clerk duties and errands
Engagement Coordinator (AOne Entertainment): Jan 2018 – June 2018
• Create content and engage with clients’ social media following.
• Write copy for assets and content
• Read and edit screenplays
Lead Copy Editing (The Northridge Review) Aug 2017-Dec 2017
• Communicates with contributors about significant changes to the manuscript that needs author approval.
• Provides leadership for the editorial and production team.
• Ensures the integrity of data included in submissions management system.
Opinions Desk Contributor (The Daily Sundial): Jan 2017 – Dec 2017
• Create unique and relevant content on various topics within short deadlines.
• Edit and post content on multiple social media platforms to be shared by the masses.
Supplemental Instructor of Freshman English (California State University, Northridge): Aug 2016 –Dec 2017
• Prepare and teach workshops on aspects of Freshman English including generation of lesson plans and handouts. One-on-one and small group tutoring.
literature, journalism, editorial