Maikayla R. Winston
820 West Marietta St NW
Atlanta, Georgia 30318
Organized, motivated, and highly adaptable individual looking for the opportunity to join a company that will allow me to utilize and build upon my current skillset.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
Strong Organizational skills
Self-Starter; takes initiative
Strong work ethic independently or in a team environment
Fluent in French
Advanced numeracy & mathematic skills
Proficient in all Microsoft Office Software
Knowledge in various agency management systems
Social Media Savvy
Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer
Bomb & Brilliant / Los Angeles, CA / September 2018 - Present
- Oversee operations and keeping record of social media engagement of the website and Instagram.
- Create content, particularly in the beauty category for the website’s blog and Instagram, keeping up with current trends and news.
- Creatively coming up with ideas for the podcast shows.
71 Barbershop / Atlanta, GA / September 2018 - January 2019
- Responsible for the daily operations of the establishment, including making sure clients are signed in for their appointment and are in their barber’s chair in a timely manner.
- Kept the cleanliness of customer waiting areas, restrooms, and making sure all items are fully stocked.
- Input daily customer and appointment counts into a system database for record keeping.
Randstad Professionals, LPL Financial / San Diego, CA / June 2018 – August 2018
- Processed all data entries in including, but not limited to agency management systems, excel documents, and life insurance applications are updated.
- Oversaw daily emails in the general mailbox and made sure that case managers and advisors are up to date with their clients’ life insurance policies and various important emails from life insurance carriers.
- Completely process and cleared folders of incomplete life insurance applications that hadn’t been overseen.
America’s Finest Delivery / San Diego, CA / June 2014 – July 2016
- Assisted in day-to-day activities, including but not limited to processing payroll for employees, maintained the company calendar.
- Scheduled move requests with customers directly and maintained customer contracts.
- Maintained client engagement and satisfaction,
Clark Atlanta University - Atlanta, GA (Fall 2016 – Current)
Computer Science Major w/emphasis in Mathematics
San Diego High School of International Studies – San Diego, CA
General Education Diploma received in June 2016.
2016 Recipient of Undergraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship – Clark Atlanta University, Atlanta, Ga 2014 Recipient of STEM Youth of the Year award from NCNW – San Diego, Ca
Thorough, Social Media Savvy, Detail Oriented