Madison Stutman Resume
514 W College ave, Tallahassee, FL 32------------ | email@example.com LinkedIn | Madison Stutman
Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL
○ Bachelor of Science – Professional Sales and Management Major
GoPuff Campus Marketer: Tallahassee, FL
Graduation: May 2021
December 2018 – Current
○ Implemented brand and demand strategies to meet revenue targets for business services and products
○ Created, modified, and executed GoPuff business plans to maximize client satisfaction
○ Developed strategy and managed market communications that drove product demand
Mixologist: Craft House at Railroad Square, Tallahassee, FL February 2019 – November 2019
○ Work with management to plan and implement special events to boost customer numbers and profits.
○ Keep detailed inventories of bar supplies and kept work areas stocked to maintain workflow efficiently.
○ Stayed up-to-date on the latest in mixology trends, bar equipment and sanitation standards.
Teaching Assistant: Gilchrist Elementary School, Tallahassee, FL December 2017 – December 2018
○ Create lesson plans in accordance with state curriculum and school-wide curriculum standards.
○ Mentor and counseled students with social adjustment and academic problems.
○ Establish positive relationships with students, parents, fellow teachers and school administrators.
○ Create and enforce child-based, hands-on curriculum to promote student interest and receptive learning.
Bartender And Server: Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza, Coral Springs, FL January 2015 – May 2017
○ Multitasked to meet customer, business operations and server needs with minimal errors or delays.
○ Promote, market, and advertise products to customers to enhance bill totals with high-profit items.
○ Kept detailed inventories of bar supplies and kept work areas stocked to maintain workflow efficiently.
Swim Coach: Swim America, Coral Springs, FL January 2015 – August 2015
○ Cultivate a pleasant atmosphere using motivational tactics and enthusiasm embraced by swimmers, families and pool personnel.
○ Apply evaluation techniques and personal knowledge to assess abilities to assign players to correct positions. Accomplishments
Member of Zeta Tau Alpha Sorority August 2018-Current
○ As Director of Philanthropy and Vice President 4, I helped raise over $120,000 for Breast Cancer Education and Awareness
○ Organize and conduct workshops and events for 80+ new members to improve long-term stability of the chapter, while allocating a budget of $20,000.
○ Educate new members on fraternal history and values, as well as time management and social skills.
○ Provide a safe and productive environment for new members during their pledge process.
Member of Florida State University Sales Club September 2019-Current Dean’s List 2017-Current
Madison Stutman Resume