Northridge, CA 91325 | Phone:------------ | Email: ------------ | madhumitra-resume.glitch.me/ | Available to Relocate
• A qualified Computer Engineer with a strong focus on Web Engineering and Data Engineering Technologies. Successfully designed and completed various web application projects both as part of work and as a hobby.
• Independently created images and SVG for webpages using Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Project work and self training in ReactJS, AngularJS, CSS/SASS/LESS styles
• Highly dedicated and challenge-accepting towards all projects worked on.
• Proficient with adapting and working as a team to come up with appropriate solutions.
· Git, Github, Ruby on Rails, Python, Raspberry, Linux Shell Scripting, JIRA, Salesforce, AWS, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/Acrobat, A/B Testing
ENGINEERING MENTOR | BYTES AND BOTS LABORATORY | SEPT 2019–FEB 2020
· Leading K-12 students through introductory computer engineering and computer science, and electronics using Raspberry Pi and Arduino projects including IoT.
· Lead and taught a variety of projects in the Python programming language.
· The set of topics taught included Logic/Programming, Microcontrollor, Sensors, Sensor Interfacing, Robot Control System, Basic robot signals Radio Control/RF Receiver Module, Joystick controls.
TECHNICAL PUBLISHING LEAD | NEST (GOOGLE)-THROUGH VOXPRO GROUP | SEPT 2017–AUG 2018
· Lead the front-end web development on an Ember based platform for the Nest Support Site.
· Involved constantly updating the front end environment through HTML and CSS.
· Took initiative and created an automation tool, using Python, to convert Technical Articles written in Google Docs into HTML.
· Maintained compatibility and solved issues between different browsers and in responsive mobile designs.
· Optimized webpage loading for best speed efficiency and scalability.
· Used Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to create icons, graphics and visuals for the website.
WEB ENGINEERING INTERNSHIP AT NUMANN TECHNOLOGIES INC. | MAY 2016-AUG 2016
· Numann Technologies is an engineering consultancy company in the Sacramento County.
· Successfully transformed the layout to meet a much more modern business outlook.
· Developed user-facing features to allow for better navigation through the site.
· Created new code for better editing and re-usability in the future
ACCOUNTING WEB APPLICATION
· Collaborated with a team to create a basic accounting web application to keep track of incoming cash flow, outgoing cash flow and expenses. The main technology used was ReactJS and Node.
GAME USING GOOGLE MAPS API
· Required proficient knowledge in APIs and incorporating client side scripting to create the complete solution.
MS | CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, NORTHRIDGE
· Major: Computer Engineering
B. TECH | NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, TIRUCHIRAPPALLI
· Major: Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Below lists links to web pages I have played a major part in creating
· Volunteered at the Folsom Public Library in Sacramento for a Virtual and Augmented Reality Lab.
· Member of the Executive Board of California State University’s A Capella Group – Vocal Percussion Radio