Maansi Bhan Resume
[33 Silo Ridge Road North] | [Orland Park, IL. 60467] | [(------------] | [firstname.lastname@example.org]
I am a respectful person who will not show attitude to those in authority over me. I am able to work with those younger than me as somebody to guide them, but I am also able to appeal to my elders. I am a conscious person who makes sure to be aware of how others view me; That being, I carry myself in taking consideration in how I should be toward the people around me.
• Verbal and written communication
• Math skill evaluation
• Conflict resolution
Kumon Tutor, 01/2018 t0 04/2018
Kumon Math and Reading Center – Orland Park IL.
• Tutored struggling, average and advanced students in reading and math course materials.
• Tracked progress in order to identify opportunities to enhance tutoring methods and help students achieve their goals.
High School Diploma: 2018
Carl Sandburg High School – Orland Park IL.
• Volunteered in Advocate South Suburban Hospital with patients in the Dietician and Cardiology Department
• Participated in Lincoln Douglas Debate for four years of high school
• Worked with special needs kids in three years of high school
• Student council for two years
• Earned student of the month by my teachers for helpful and caring mannerisms
• Won third place in Lincoln Douglas debate tournament
I have good mental math abilities. I am able to make calculations in my head rapidly; this enabled me to score high in math on my standardized testings, and placed me in the highest level of math I could be in based on my math classes was enrolled in during high school. I am able to analyze information in an exceptional way as well. I was able to score above average on the essay portion of my standardized testing, and I was able to earn one of the higher grades of my college first year writing seminar class. I have also taken Spanish up to Spanish 4 honors; At this level I am able to understand a decent amount of Spanish, and I am able to communicate fairly well.