Lynette Renne Murillo
55 South 33rd Street
San Jose, CA 95116
A challenging position in which I can utilize my experience that will offer an opportunity for advancement.
• Responsible for intake of new clients and screens clients for intakes into program and referrals.
• Coordinating appointments and services for clients upon check in.
• Providing orientations to new clients with information regarding the program, rules, procedures, as well as referral sources regarding financial, childcare and medical support
• Complete client assessments and prepare individualized treatment plans
• Counsel clients individually and in group settings
• Co-facilitate client’s groups focused on co-dependency, relapse, prevention, domestic violence and life skills (educational focuses of self-esteem self-affirmation, nutrition and other topics)
• Monitor clients as they progress through the program
• Receptionist tasks including answering phones, data entry, scanning files, filing and updating records
• Attention to detail
• Organization, punctuality and reliability
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge in Microsoft Word, Power Point and used computer research tools
• Personable and willing to share personal experiences
• Resourceful, knowledgeable of referral information within community
• Team player
San Jose City College- A.S Degree in Alcohol & Drug Studies 2015
San Jose City College- A.A Degree in Alcohol & Drug Studies 2016
San Jose City College- Alcohol & Drug Studies Certificate 2012
Support Systems Homes
Responsible for intake screenings/paperwork, maintaining medication documents, completing Level of Care assessments, maintaining communication with outside services such as the courts, social workers, parole/probation officers and referral sources, medical billing, coordinating appointments for clients, Maintaining data on Excel/Outlook and Word docs, collecting payment for services and ensuring the guidelines of the facility be upheld.
Amicus House San Jose, CA
Responsible for intake screenings of new referrals, presenting orientations, completing assessments and preparing treatment plans, counseling on an individual basis and in groups, co-facilitate group counseling, crisis intervention, client education, report writing and case management, working with staff and other team professionals. Also, Facilitate family group therapy for 2 hours once a week. Work unsupervised for 3 days and the other 2 days’ work with team and management. Transport clients to SLE, appointments, court, and to the store for personal needs.
San Jose City College San Jose, CA
Disabilities Support Programs and Services
Student Assistant Level 3
Student receptionist for the front desk, responding and answering telephone calls, greeting students and answering questions about the campus and referral information, assisting students with applications for the DSP&S program and other programs at SJCC. I would refer students to services and other campus locations, scheduling student’s appointments for counseling, proctored exams, and other meetings. I would prepare case notes for archive filing for our computer scanning system. I was responsible communicating any questions or concerns from students to our supervisor and ensure a smooth flow of front office visitors.
Paris House On the Hill San Jose, CA
Internship consisted of completing 235 hours; 14 hours per week. Responsibilities included intakes, screenings, presenting orientations, completing assessments, preparing treatment plans, counseling 1 on 1 or in a group setting, co- facilitate group counseling, crisis intervention, client education, report writing, case management, working with staff and working with other professionals.
References: Available upon request