Lukas Moldawsky - Resume
Music has been a foundational interest of mine since a young age and has been the focus of my college degree. My personal involvement in the music industry has given me insight into the meaningful importance of, not only the music, but the social media and marketing that is involved in today’s digital world and has sparked a passion in this field. I have years of experience creating and promoting content for my own work and other projects on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and SoundCloud. I also have experience with marketing campaigns, coordinating teams, and creating strategies from the ground up. Creative social medial marketing, advertising in a digital space, creating content and the strategies involved are interests and work goals of mine. I am currently looking for employment and other opportunities in the realm of media, marketing and beyond.
MAY – JUNE 2018
MUSIC PRODUCTION & SOUND DESIGN FOR “ROSE RED” MUSICAL, REEL KIDS,
Arrangement and production of all songs & sound effects; created, mixed, & mastered the soundtrack.
SEPTEMBER 2017– MAY 2018
COUNTER & CUSTOMER FOOD SERVICE, SNARFS SANDWICHES, BOULDER, CO
Maintained high standards of customer service during high-volume, fast-paced operations. Communicated clearly and positively with coworkers and management.
MAY – JUNE 2017
SOUND ENGINEER INTERNSHIP, OUTPOST STUDIOS, SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Outpost Studio is a recording studio which mainly focuses on film and commercial sound design and audio mixing. Internship involved client services, studio set up, assisting engineers, and professional sound design using ProTools. After the internship was completed, I was asked to come out for several weeks and finish projects with the team.
MAY 2016 – MAY 2017
COUNTER & CUSTOMER FOOD SERVICE, MOES BAGELS, BOULDER, CO
Maintained high standards of customer service. Handled currency and credit transactions quickly and accurately. Built loyal clientele through friendly interactions and consistent appreciation.
MAY 2016 – AUGUST 2016
STUDIO ASSISTANT, GAIA, LOUISVILLE, CO
Responsible for moving studio equipment and setting up different sets for various productions, as well as helping manage a successful shoot.
DRUMMER IN BAND, REEL KIDS, SUPERIOR, CO
Played drumkit in the band for a day-long extended kids recital at the Boulder Creek Festival,
MAY 2014 - AUGUST 2015
MUSIC TEACHER, BOULDER, CO
Primary afterschool drum teacher for elementary aged children
JANUARY 2013 - JANUARY 2015
PROMOTION, BETA NIGHT CLUB, DENVER, CO
Designed, Distributed, and implemented marketing promotions for events. Interacted with
patrons to develop lasting costumer relations for the company.
BACHELOR OF ARTS – MUSIC, TECHNOLOGY & MEDIA, COMPOSITION,
CERTIFICATE OF MUSIC TECHNOLOGY
UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO BOULDER - BOULDER, CO
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA, FAIRVIEW HIGH SCHOOL - BOULDER, CO
• Computer proficiency in Applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Premier, Final Cut Pro, Pro Tools, Logic, Audition, Finalé, Cubase, Ableton, Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite,
• 7+ Years of experience in electronic music production
• Sound Design
• Music Composition skills
• Fast learner, open minded, adaptable &
• Building brands, marketing campaigns
• Years of experience in building Social Media accounts & creating content
• Familiar with strategies for advertising on Facebook & Instagram
• Familiar with social media trends, the timing of posts for increased engagement & the effective use of Hashtags
• Experience in sound design, Foley work, and ADR for video (professionally)
• Time Management skills
• Eager, passionate and ready to learn
PROJECTS & SAMPLES
• Sound Design: American Creed (Documentary) [Outpost Studios] xxx-xxx-xxxx
• Wrote and produced a song for the movie trailer of the film "Unleashed" released Summer 2017 xxx-xxx-xxxx (00:36 to 01:26)
• Electronic EDM Artist & DJ: Skyvo
Live Performances at: Fox Theater, Larimar Lounge, Lost Lake & Temple Nightclub
• CU Project: Sound for Movies: “Transformers: Age of Extinction - Highway Chase Scene HD” Inserted all sound: acquired & created sound effects, created & recorded speech & roars, composed soundtrack xxx-xxx-xxxx)
• Produced two of the Yellow Doors singles entitles "Crash" and "Giants" (also played as drummer) xxx-xxx-xxxx
• Member of RISE Percussion Snare Line for 3 years, which won the PIO 2017 Silver Medal, as well as the PIO 2017 Fan Favorite Award in the WGI World Championships. xxx-xxx-xxxx
OWNER OF REEL KIDS / WILDFLOWER SCHOOL OF VOICE
720 – 212 – 1244
CHIEF SOUND ENGINEER AT OUTPOST STUDIOS
415 – 977 – 1818
MANAGER OF PRODUCTION AT GAIA INC.
917 – 576 – 9350
Audio Engineer, Sound Design, Media, Content Creation, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Social Media