Looking for future job opportunities
My goal is to move to Michigan after I'm done with college in approx. 1.5 years.
If training or the like is required than i will be willing to move temporarily during the summer or summers in between classes.
I would like to get a more stable job.
ASSOCIATES DEGREE IN PHYSICAL SCIENCE
· Major: Literature
· I’m continuing my education.
· Currently Enrolled at University Houston, located in Clear Lake.
Skills & Abilities
· I was the Head Hostess at Grazia Italian Kitchen in Pearland. I organized schedules and break times.
· I also dealt with internal disputes such as coworkers feeling they are receiving unfair treatment.
· Due to my experience, I can deal with less pleasant conversations with upset or difficult customers.
· I have kept pets and know how to explain animal needs to new owners.
· I have taken basic biology 1 and 2, chemistry 1 and 2, and history of vertebrates classes so I can hold my own when speaking to a more knowledgeable customer.
· I was elected to risk manager and transition officer of the TAMUG Game Club.
· The responsibilities of a risk manager include: harassment, intergroup disagreements, anonymous reporting of issues.
· As a transition officer I must be aware of every other officer’s duties in order to seamlessly transition new officers into their newly elected positions.
· At Petsmart I oversaw the petcare area as we did not have a fit manager for a time.
· I nannied for a two-child trilingual home. I worked with the parents and aided in raising the children in away that they would prefer even if it would go against my own personal beliefs.
· I can stay aware of my surroundings and keep an eye on children without it needing my full attention.
HEAD HOSTESS | GRAZIA ITALLIAN KITCHEN | 2014- JAN-2016
· I was the Head Hostess meaning I oversaw a group of coworkers in the front of house.
· I dealt with internal scheduling conflicts such as sick days, unexpected vacations, or no shows.
· When one of my coworkers would make a mistake or a customer complained about a certain person I was in charge of dealing with situation and notifying the higher ups if necessary.
PETSMART PETCARE ASSOCIATE/CASHIER JUNE-2017- AUGUST 2018
· I worked with all the reptiles and fish we had instore.
· I gave Pet Parents advice and recommended products that would be good for the animal.
· I problem solved health issues with pets or technical issues with equipment.
· I can stock shelves and organize/create displays.
ULTA BEAUTY ENTHUSIAST SUMMER 2019- CURRENT
· I work for hours on my feet cashiering.
· I can talk to customers about personal opinions on products.
· I can aid in diagnosing skin problems or errors in regimen.
· I can stock shelves while keeping things looking aesthetically pleasing.
retail, childcare, animals, biology, English, literature, reptiles