Seeking this position to effectively utilize the skills I have acquired over the years. Not only will this position allow me to put my skills and knowledge to great use, but I will be able to successfully develop new skills that I will be able to apply to my personal life, and that will defi-nitely allow me to grow professionally.
02/15- present LA’S BEST Fernangeles, Korenstein & Van Nuys Ele-mentary Currently employed and was a Volunteer
Current responsibilities as site coordinator:
▪ Oversee a school site with a staff of 7, and a student count of 140
▪ Ensure staff follow guidelines and keep up to date with respective paperwork
▪ Ensure students are provided with a safe environment both physi-cally and emotionally
▪ Supervise and assist staff with any site level concerns and student behavior
▪ Drill team/ Dance coach: In charge of teaching a full choreography to 15 or more students to compete in the annual competition
▪ In charge of database, payroll, responding to emails
▪ Ensure parents/guardians are satisfied with the program
06/2016-09/2017 Hollister Co./ Abercrombie & Fitch Northridge, CA
➢ Greeted customers, asked if they found everything okay and what they went in looking for
➢ Made sure to remind customers of our sales
➢ Always offered our reward program
▪ Floor Supervisor/Brand Representative
➢ Greeted customers and always let them know what our sales were that day
➢ Even though customers did not ask, I would always go up to them and offer to help
➢ When helping them, I always reminded customers of our sales and made sure they went home with something (taking advantage of our sales)
➢ Kept the store clean, and inviting to customers
06/2017-07/2017 Norms Restaurants Van Nuys, CA
➢ Greeted customers, as well as making sure the service provided to them was excellent
09/13-12/13 Tarzana Medical Center Tarzana, CA
▪ Delivered specimen to the laboratory.
▪ Spent time reading to the patients in the pediatrics floor.
▪ Answered phone calls
EDUCATION 09/16-Present Time CSU Northridge, Northridge, CA Child Development minor and Business Major
09/15-12/16 Los Angeles Valley College/ Mission College Psychology and Child Development courses
09/12-06/16 Valley Alternative Magnet School High School Diploma
SKILLS ▪ Bilingual: Fluent in English and Spanish.
▪ Experience and knowledge with Microsoft Office.
▪ Magnificently and effectively communicates well with customers, and co-workers.
▪ Experience with being extremely patient with customers
who may be impatient or disrespectful.
▪ Exceptionally responsible, always on time and ready to work.
▪ Extremely well organized.
▪ Always with a smile and positive energy, which is inviting to cus-tomers and co-workers
▪ Reliable, trustworthy and adaptive
▪ CPR certified
▪ LAUSD Child Abuse, Safety and Emergencies, Blood-
Borne Pathogens (among others) certificates.
REFERENCES ▪ Hrayr Okkasian- Employer xxx-xxx-xxxx
▪ Cindy Trejo- Korenstein LA’s Best PS xxx-xxx-xxxx
▪ Miguel Angel Tinajero- Korenstein LA’s Best SC xxx-xxx-xxxx
▪ Maria Grimaldo- Harding Elementary LA’s Best SC xxx-xxx-xxxx
education, kids, children, marketing, manager, secretary, clinic, receptionist, teacher, assistant