Lisa Marie Kosarka
2075 Gramercy Circle xxx-xxx-xxxx
Chamblee, GA 30341 xxx-xxx-xxxx
Assistant Buyer for K&G Superstores, Atlanta, GA May 2016- January 2019
· Providing operational support to the buyer. Requires the ability to be flexible and have strong prioritization skills.
· Analyze financial data, gross margin and vendor profitability on a daily basis. Requires strong math and analytical skills.
· Assisting in the development of merchandise assortments/direction, focal presentations and flow of goods to stores.
· Negotiating with vendor and suppliers frequently. Requires good communication, organizational and logistic skills.
· Organizing and maintaining department filing, shipping, store receipts and order maintenance. Requires strong organizational and strategic planning skills.
· Resolving order discrepancy issues in a timely manner. Requires the ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paces environment.
Assistant Buyer/Merchandiser for Kids, Rooms To Go, Atlanta, GA June 2014- May 2016
· Accountable for the inventory of kids merchandise in southeast distribution centers and monitoring/updating purchase orders. Requires Windows Office Suite expertise, proficiency in math, and to work with vendors across the world.
· In charge of managing the kids inventory of seating, domestics and accessories for the southeast region. Requires skills in multitasking, prioritization and to be detail orientated.
· Responsible for the merchandising and replenishment of kids seating and accessories in flagship stores. Requires the ability to be flexible and to think under pressure while keeping the customer’s best interest in mind.
· In charge of the slot count of kids seating and accessories in flagship stores. Requires master organization, planning and the ability to think logistically.
· Responsible for evaluating market trends and the evolution of sales. Requires strong comfortability with numbers, market forecasting skills and experience with ad-hoc reports.
Product Development Coordinator, Southwick Apparel, LLC, Haverhill, MA May 2013- February 2014
· Responsible for producing and maintaining full knowledge of factory’s garment production processes to ensure manufacturability of new product designs and new constructions, and of product specifications and measurements to ensure new product designs and new constructions are compliant with internal and customer specifications.
· Responsible for coordinating and monitoring the progress of garment samples through manufacturing to completion.
· In charge of maintaining product technical data and specifications within product data management system (PDM), including product technical packs.
· Having the ability to discusses design specifications with designer and translates into technical product data.
· Examine sketches, samples, and design specifications to determine quantities, shapes, and sizes of pattern parts and determines the amount of material or fabric required to make a product.
Visual Merchandising Manager, Forever 21, Saugus MA August 2012-May 2013
· Responsible for all duties of a Visual Merchandiser in addition to managing all of the visual merchandisers and visual aspects of the store. Requires regularly updating the stores design concept and corporate with the stores visual presentation.
· In charge of processing and organizing shipment on a daily basis.
· Accountable for the store’s inventory control and ordering product/supplies. Requires computer and fashion forecasting skills.
· Responsible for mapping the sales floor every 4-6 weeks based on inventory and customer needs. Requires the ability to be fast and efficient, have good customer service and management skills, visual organization of the entire store, the ability to work under pressure, quick thinking skills, and adapt to the change of business needs and corporate direction.
· Help the store rearrange the flow of merchandise by maintaining and filling the sales floor per current receipts, on a daily basis.
Visual Merchandiser, Forever 21, Burlington MA September 2009-August 2012
· Responsible for displaying and filling of merchandise in the store. Requires the ability to be fast and efficient.
· In charge of changing the mannequins and window displays. Requires the ability to work under pressure.
· Regularly managing associates in merchandising and customer service. Requires the ability to have good customer service and good management skills.
· Organize the back room including props and inventory. Requires master organization skills.
Assistant Fashion Designer, Dahlia’s, Newton MA May 2008-May 2010
· Responsible for opening and closing the store. Requires the ability to be on time.
· In charge of all visual displays and organization of inventory and assisting in the preparations of fashion shows. Requires the ability to have organization and customer service skills.
· Responsible for designing/producing various types of pieces for the Dahlia’s line using technical and flat pattern techniques.
· Accountable for the finishing and detailing of clothing. Requires the ability to improvise on the spot and have the knowledge of Word processing systems and Adobe Photoshop on a Macintosh computer.
Assistant Designer/Production, Sondra Celli Co., Waltham MA February 2004- May 2010
· Responsible for producing and designing children’s wear for a children’s wear designer. Requires the knowledge of apparel, fabric and construction.
· Responsible for assisting in the production and coordination of fashion shows. Requires the ability to work in a fast pace and stressful environment.
· In charge of the decorations on clothing and accessories. Requires the ability to work under pressure and be detail orientated.
Bachelor of Science Degree at Lasell College, Newton Ma September 2004- May 2008
· Fashion Design and Production Major
· Business Minor
Semester Abroad, Florence University of the Arts, Florence Italy August 2006 -December 2006
· Accessories Design
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Windows 95/xp, Outlook , Technical PDM systems and data entry.
· Experience in pattern drafting with Cad Lectra, and Mac computers
· Experience with Access and Go database systems
Experience, Fashion, Organization, Hard Worker, Team Player