I am interested in the recently opened position of freelance data entry representative at your prestigious company, and would like to submit my application and resume. With over 10+ years of retail experiences and 4 years of freelance styling experience, I am a great candidate for this position. My responsibilities included assertive yet friendly customer service, managing and balancing cash registers, data entry and fulfilling customer orders, opening and closing the store as well as being responsible for a store key.
Also, I have experience in inventory preparations and counts, styling fitting rooms, as well assisting with overnight displays, store and window merchandising and DIY projects and tasks. My experience has taught me how to build strong relationships with all departments in the fashion industry. I have a strong work ethic and have the ability to work within a team to build up and expand in this company.
Attached with my resume qualifications that provides details about my education, work experience, and professional achievements.
Thank you for your consideration.
S P E C I A L T I E S
TREND RESEARCH FASHION STYLING BLOGGING WARDROBE STYLIST BEAUTY ADVISOR MERCHANDISING
S T Y L I N G | S A L E S E X P E R I E N C E
BRIDAL CONSULTANT October 2016 - June 2019
• Provided attentive and exceptional service experience for all brides based on product knowledge and expertise
• Maintained monthly sales threshold between $25,000-$32,500 in wedding gown sales
• Completed daily store duties and responsibilities in a timely manner
• Dresser, set up and break down of show booths for bridal shows
• Built, followed up and maintained customer relations with clients to ensure sales and customer satisfaction.
• Executed store visuals and merchandised mannequins and accessories throughout the store
• Promoted events and store trunk shows through store social media account
• Assisted with in store bridal alterations
ACCOUNT ASSISTANT Stony Jewelry / January 2015- September 2015
• Contributed to a 20% increase in sales by effectively promoting Stony products, securing customer loyalty, and maintaining customer relations with the company’s largest client
• Produced and analyzed weekly sales reports
• Created product presentations based on in depth trend research and trend forecasting per clients’ needs
• Daily communication with buyers and overseas manufacturers
• Assisted the Director of Sales in client meetings and presentations on a weekly to monthly basis
• Collaborated with design, production, and logistics teams to ensure orders were completed in a timely manner.
fashion, at home, data entry