Field Marketing Coordinator, GitLab (current role):
- Assist Field Marketing Managers by securing suitable venues for regional events, per event type and budget.
- Manage all supporting logistics for field events, including printing, promotional items, supporting materials, shipping and receiving.
- Assist in facilitating lead gathering and reporting.
- Research/execute third-party conferences and collect information for relevant programs across the regions to determine adjustments and improvements.
Sr Sales Operations Coordinator, GitHub (June 2017-November 2019):
- Provide support and respond to inquiries from the global Sales team
- Process orders using Salesforce, Zuora, and various internal systems
- Work cross departmentally with Legal, Finance, and Business Systems on a daily basis to close deals and identify training needs and process improvement areas
Safe Haven Family Shelter, Volunteer Coordinator Intern (Aug 2015-Dec 2015):
- Recruited and managed volunteers for the annual Hike for the Homeless
- Assisted the events team with marketing efforts for events
- Trained and scheduled volunteers for the children's program at the shelter
Academy of Country Music, Lifting Lives Event Assistant (Jan 2015-Aug 2015):
- Assisted in all planning aspects for: Benefit Gala, Celebrity Golf Classic, Music Camp
- Resolved concerns of donors and sponsors via phone and email as well as on-site
- Generated check requests and communicated with Lifting Lives grant recipients
event coordination, marketing, event planning