Lillian Vila Licht Resume
Lillian Vila Licht
191 Park Place, Brooklyn, NY 11238 ------------ ------------
Ursinus College, Collegeville, PA
• Ursinus four-year Academic Scholarship
• Bachelor’s of Arts in English. Minor in Studio Art & Spanish
• Anticipated graduation: May 2022
RELATED COURSE WORK
Women’s Literature, Film Photography I, Painting I, Intro to Psychology
Childcare, Babysitter Fall 2016, Summer 2017 - Present
Liberty Landing Marina, dockhand/office worker Summer 2018
• Internship as an office worker: track receipts and payments, answer and transcribe phone calls, organize files, use excel, forwarding necessary tasks to employers, and conversing with customers and meeting their needs.
CHIPS, Volunteer Spring 2015, Fall 2016, Fall 2017 – Summer 2018
• Serve and prepare food to large groups of people, and clean up at the soup kitchen.
NY-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, Volunteer/Trainer/Trailblazer July 2016 - May 2017
• Worked in patient care where I aided nurses and provided comfort to patients. As a “trailblazer,” I directed and led incoming visitors. I eventually became a trainer for incoming volunteers.
• Ursinus College: Grizzly Ursinus College Newspaper, L.A.X. (Latinx community), Conexiones Book Club, Women in Science, Cheerleading
• The Churchill School and Center: Activism Alliance, 2017 CARE National Conference in Washington, D.C., Debate Team
Writing Mentorship Program; Photography: Summer program at Fashion Institute of Technology and International Center of Photography; Spanish Courses: Summer Spanish immersion with Education First, Berges Institute
Microsoft Word, Pages, Keynote, Prezi, Excel, Photoshop, InDesign, Lightroom, Film and digital photography: 5+ years, Research experience: Research projects in photography to psychology & college newspaper research, Social media: Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest
Purpose and Perspective, Internship