Leanne Guarnieri Resume
DoTerra, Emerson NJ — Wellness Advocate JANUARY 2017 - PRESENT
● Understand individual health concerns and finding solutions within the DoTerra product line.
● Sales and marketing of essential oils and natural healthcare products.
● Educate new members on the uses of essential oils and supplements.
● Manage team members and communicating promotions.
Rispoli Pastry Shop, Emerson NJ — Baker, Manager, Server JUNE 2014 - PRESENT
● Bake pastries, decorate and create custom cakes
● Manage inventory for store
● Supervise and train new employees
● Serve customers
Child Care, Summit NJ and Emerson NJ — Tutor and Nanny JANUARY 2015 - PRESENT
● Nanny for 2 families
● Chauffeur between school and activities
● Tutor 3rd grade, 4th grade
Fairleigh Dickinson University, Florham Park NJ SEPTEMBER 2017 - PRESENT, CLASS OF 2021.
● Finance MA, Sustainability Minor
● GPA 4.0/4.0
Emerson High School, Emerson NJ— GED SEPTEMBER 2013 - JUNE 2017
Gold Award — Girl Scouts
● Designed and implemented project plan to remodel the basement of Assumption Church in Emerson, NJ.
● Delegated team of parishioners to execute project plan.
● Raised funds for project and managed a budget.
Financial, Managerial Accounting. Strategic, Organizational, Behavioral Management. Economics. Management of Information Systems. Business, Descriptive Statistics. Sustainability. Microsoft Excel and Office Proficient.
Girl Scout Gold Award
Honors List at Fairleigh Dickinson Silberman College of Business, 2017 and 2018. Frank J. Walsh Scholarship Recipient, 2018. Certified Student Leader through Mercy College Business Honors Leadership Academy, 2016. Colonel F. Dickinson Scholar through Fairleigh Dickinson University, 2017 and 2018. Knights of Columbus Community Service Award and Scholar through St. Thomas Moore Council and Emerson Council, 2017. Outstanding Business Achievement Award through Emerson High School, 2017. National Honor Society.