5607 104th Pl SW, Mukilteo, WA 98275
To acquire new skills in exciting new industries.
• Washington State Food Handlers card
• Washington State Class 13 MAST
• Excellent performance in high-stress situations
• Masters new concepts extremely fast
• Upbeat, friendly, and positive
• Able to take and improve upon criticism
• Highly responsible, reliable, and motivated
07/2018 - Current 12 Baskets Catering - Kirkland, WA
• Provide high quality service to parties ranging from 20 to 300+.
• Experienced in service with buffet, family style, and plated dinners.
• Set and clear tables of flatware, glasses, and plates.
• Prepare and serve hors d'oeuvres, main course, drinks, and desserts.
• Work with team members in ensuring a smooth and successful event.
• Load, unload, and organize the truck to guarantee safe transport of equipment.
08/2016 - 06/2018 Kamiak High School - Mukilteo, WA
• Manage and organize a crew of 150+ people.
• Responsible for calling a multi-award winning musical including Best Overall Production in Washington State.
• Schedule and run rehearsals, meetings, fittings, coaching settings, and set builds.
08/2017 - 04/2018 Subway - Mukilteo, WA
• Prepare an assortment of sandwiches, vegetables, bake bread and cookies.
• Open and prep the restaurant unaided.
• Responsible for training incoming sandwich artists in operating cash register, preparing vegetables and sandwiches.
June 2018 Associates of Arts Direct Transfer Degree with Honors 3.93 GPA
Edmonds Community College, Lynnwood, WA
High School Diploma with Honors 3.87 GPA
Kamiak High School, Mukilteo, WA