94 Elderts Lane
Woodhaven, NY 11421
Summary of Qualifications
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Reliable; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes
• Profound ability to implement age appropriate activities for children
• Proven ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
• Ability to learn and apply new policies and procedures
D.O.E. Educational Assistant
Fall 14 – Present
• Para professional for special needs students.
• Provided emotional and behavioral support.
• Worked with a range of students with various disabilities.
• ensure positive relationships with students and coworkers.
• Maintained behavioral data records.
• Provided observational data to social workers.
• Assisted teacher/teachers assistant through cognitive
Air Service Wheel Chair Agent
December 2009- Fall 2014
• Relayed updated and information to passengers in a friendly and timely manner
• Explained the use of safety equipment and answered passenger’s questions
• Signaled transportation operators to stop or proceed
• Provided boarding assistance to the elderly, sick, or injured individuals
Mystro Magical Kingdom Day Care
Assistant Childcare Provider
August 2007-September 2009
• Maintained a safe play environment
• Observed and monitored children's play activities
• Communicated with children's parents or guardians about daily activities, behaviors, and related issues
• Sanitized toys and play equipment
• Assisted children on various outings
• Dressed children and changed diapers
• Successfully improved student participation in the classroom through the integration of creative role playing exercises
• Supported children's emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and positive self-concepts
• Assisted in preparing food and serving meals and refreshments to children
• Instructed children in health and personal habits, such as eating, and resting
York College, City University of New York
Bachelors of the Arts Degree in Sociology