Laramie Rose Marshall
M.F.A. Parsons School of Design, New York, NY, 2019.
B.F.A. Metropolitan University of Denver, Denver, CO, 2015.
Freelance Artist/Designer—New York, NY, May 2019-present.
• Sell art commissions
• Work alongside local galleries and collectors
Teaching Assistant—Parsons School of Design, New York, NY, September 2018-December 2018.
• Assist professor in Fine Arts program
• Grade and distribute class material
• Oversee care-taking of students children during class time
Gallery Assistant, Redline, Denver, CO, June 2018.
• Assist customers in gallery information
• Fabricate/distribute gallery promotion material
• Organize gallery needs; inventory, appointments, etc.
Gallery Assistant, Florescer, Chicago, IL, January 2018.
• Inventory database, upkeep
• Assist sales team processing payment systems
Artist Assistant/Archivist—Regan Rosburg, Denver, CO, December 2016-December 2018.
• Individual assistance needs for working artist
• Archiving of artist’s work
Visiting Artist—Lecture, Tivoli Student Union, Artist Talk/Showcase, Denver, CO, November 2016.
Visiting Artist—Lecture, The Temple Art Collective, Artist Talk/Showcase, Denver, CO, August 2016.
Visiting Artist—Lecture, The Temple Art Collective, Painting Workshop, Denver, CO, December 2015.
Visiting Artist—Lecture, Center for the Visual Arts, Denver, CO, April 2015.
Visiting Artist—Lecture, Gallery 199, Denver, CO, March 2014-December 2015.
-High attention to detail.
-Exemplary customer service skills.
-Experience working in high volume environments.
-Strong interpersonal/communication skills.
-Excellent organizational skills.
-Works well independently, and as part of a team.
-Care-taking experience-children of all ages
SCHOLARSHIPS / AWARDS
Judy McKinnon Award for the Sustainable Arts, Judy McKinnon Center, October 2018.
President’s Scholarship—Parsons School of Design, January 2017-Present.
Preparation Thesis Award, Metropolitan State University of Denver, Denver, CO, 2015.
student, teaching, art