Creative and results-focused Marketing Director with a solid working knowledge in key brand messaging, content development, writing, editing, and quality control. Articulate communicator able to relay key product information in a clear manner, maintain a public presence, and boost public engagement through use of social media platforms. Possess expertise in paid advertising, data analytics, graphic design, and reporting. Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom, Photoshop, Premiere) and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Content Development | Campaign Design | Creative Leadership | Strategic Planning | Social Media Management
Customer Service | Data Analytics | Copywriting & Editing | Omni-channel Advertising | Websites & Digital Platforms
Relationships Management | Trend Analysis | Research | Public Engagement | Key Brand Messaging | Proofreading
Canada Drives, Vancouver, BC 2019 to Present
SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTANT
• Gain a 56% increase in Facebook leads, oversee 12 social media accounts, and maintain a strong social media presence.
• Utilize sharp strategies gained from reviewing trends to identify best posting times and the most engaging con-tent.
• Conceptualize, develop, and deliver impactful strategies that produce exceptional results, surpassing goals.
• Utilize a strong sense of creativity, design, writing, editing, and content creation to release intriguing posts.
• Successfully identify and appeal to target and local audiences, resulting in higher traffic to social media pages.
• Uphold a strong industry and digital presence, despite COVID-19; consistently analyze campaign data analytics.
• Create and manage conversion campaigns for Instagram; develop paid advertisements, as well as non-paid ads.
StarScript, Los Angeles, CA 2018 - 2019
SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGIST INTERN
• Maximized brand loyalty by increasing social media presence, public engagement, and quality of content.
• Grew Instagram and Facebook following by 8.5% per month based on strategic planning and effective techniques.
• Sustained strong client retention by addressing questions and responding to comments.
• Upheld high conversion rates due to exemplary sales ability and competitive presentation of services.
• Remained updated on consistently evolving trends to secure an edge over opposing organizations.
• Deployed use of finely-tuned analytical skills to review and interpret data analytics and performance statistics.
• Trusted source of information for C-Suite executive; presented KPIs in a clear manner to develop improvements.
ISTA UCSD, San Diego, CA 2016 - 2018
SOCIAL MEDIA DIRECTOR
• Maintained consistency with a strong posting schedule; analyzed data metrics on most popular posting times.
• Demonstrated expertise in content development with cutting-edge language, leading to a 25% increase in Face-book shares; elevated Instagram re-posts by 18% by ensuring hard-hitting and engaging materials.
• Strived to identify improvement opportunities by researching performance metrics and integrating enhancements.
• Increased new business, acquired leads, and sold out 4 events by launching compelling advertisements.
• Drove quality standards and geared content toward target audiences to ensure lucrative outcomes.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
Bachelor of Arts, Communication Studies, University of California, San Diego, CA
Certifications: Google Fundamentals, Digital Marketing Apprenticeship (GenM)
Social Media Marketing