Kyle Williamson Resume
OBJECTIVE: Dedicated and motivated Senior looking for graduate positions in the world of IT. To eventually reach my end goal and become a Data/Forensic Analyst. Strong entrepreneurial spirit, built a web design company to help small businesses grow online. Currently working towards my undergraduate degree in Information Security at George Mason University.
EDUCATION: B.S. Information Security Fall 2019, MS Digital Forensics Expected Fall 2022
Minor, Web Development
George Mason University, Fairfax, VA
Security Clearance Clearable
RELEVANT COURSE WORK
• IT 106, 206, 207: Java, Object-oriented programming, PHP
• IT 213, AVT 217, AVT 415: HTML, CSS, Web Design
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Photography (5 years)
• Web Design
• Google Analytics/Tag Manager
• Graphic Design
• Data Mining/Research
• Java (OO), PHP
• CRM & CMS Management
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, TOTAL RECALL TECHNOLOGY
Summer 2009 – Present
• Producing in-depth and creative websites for non-profit/privately owned companies.
• Advertising the brand, and drawing people to the website, Networking aficionado.
• Provide advice on other technology aspects of the consumer’s business, Social media, Data management
HEAD OF ANALYTICS, THE SIDE-OUT FOUNDATION
Feb 2017 – Present
• Writing Copy for various ads, events, and promotions
• Creating ads to be posted on various social media outlets
• Managing Google Tag manager, Analytics, SEO
• Website/domain testing, for functionality/usability
MULTIMEDIA MENTOR, STARLABS
Feb 2018 – Sept 2018
• Customer Service in person and on the phone
• Assisting students with any computer program or web design issues
BRAND AMBASSADOR, DELL
Feb 2016 – Jan 2017
• Managing Dell’s brand outlook on the George Mason Campus.
• Advertising Dell products and posting/managing various social media.
• Contacting K-12 schools, and Dell officials about opportunities for the schools in the area.
• Working directly with Patriot computers to boost Dell product stats overall.
CAMP COUNSELOR, JASON YI’S TAEKWONDO COLLEGE
Summer 2014 – Summer 2015
• Coordinating Summer field trips
• Managing Camp Program/Activities
• Common Wealth Scholarship 2017 - 2018
• Treasurer/Webmaster for George Mason Ultimate 2016-Present
• ECCS, VP of Finance
• Recipient of the First Mount Zion Baptist Church Scholarship, 2015
• Honor Roll, Cushing Academy, 2012-2015
Photography, IT, Web Design