• Strong interpersonal skills with a technical background.
• Team player who is ambitious and goal oriented.
• E-commerce/marketing background and basic Microsoft skills
• Leadership skills from Ice Hockey Captain to Engineering Projects
• Educated background in start-up growth and consulting
B.S. Engineering Management
Minor in Community Development and Entrepreneurship Expected May 2023
University of Vermont GPA of 3.4
Engineering Award Nominee
• Conceptualized a hand brace that allowed a student who did not have the ability to proficiently use utensils, pens and other utensils with much greater ease and conveniency.
• Designed a replica model of The Narragansett Towers along with 3D printed version using Tinker CAD.
Rhode Island State House - Summer Intern June ’17 – August ‘18
• Aided with marketing and project leadership for the Rhode Island State House. Arranged multiple fundraising events while advertising these events as well.
E-commerce – Drop Shipping December ’18 – May ‘20
• Designed, launched, marketed and scaled an online webstore selling handmade bracelets (luckywrists.com). Grew a social media presence through digital/email marketing, SEO and project/planning management.
Conanicut Marine Services – Sales June ’18 - Present
• Achieved top salesperson for the Jamestown – Newport Ferry and Shuttle
210 Oyster Bar & Grill – Food Runner June ‘16 – August ‘19
LEADERSHIP AND COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
• Investment Club
• Entrepreneurship Club - Officer
• Ski & Snowboard Club
• Men’s ACHA D2 Ice Hockey
• The Prout School Hockey Division 1 Captain
• Volunteer Leader, Church service
• Volunteer, Johnny Cake Center RI
• Volunteer Project Organzier, RI Food Bank
• Volunteer, Washington Trust Co.
• Volunteer, RI Calamari Festival
• Volunteer, Mike LaBarbera Baseball Camp