Kristopher M. Nolan
------------ | ------------ | ------------
PHOTO EDITOR AND RETOUCHER
Creative and hardworking digital arts professional with 12 years experience in digital photo production and
editing. Proven ability to combine vision, ingenuity and strong work ethic with well-developed project management and leadership qualities. Resourceful and multitalented with an outside-the-box approach to solving the most difficult problems.
Areas of expertise include:
• Social Media Management • Photo Retouching
• Project Management • Branding & Rebranding
• Marketing & Communication • Verbal / Written communication • SEO • Team building & Leadership
KixRx , LLC, New Hyde Park, Long Island, New York May 2016 - Present
KixRx is an online reseller of new and used footwear. I was Hired to photograph, retouch and post pictures of merchandise on to all digital market places including but not limited to Amazon, Etsy, Ebay and the company website. Assist with everyday operations as well as restocking and warehouse management.
• Clean and photograph product. Making sure each pair of used footwear is clean as possible, void of any major scuffs, dirt or any obvious blemishes and get it ready before it is photographed. During the photography, make sure each picture is in accordance with digital marketplace specifications.
• Retouch and edit photographs. Using Adobe creative suite run custom automated scripts to enhance the pictures before posting to digital market places.
NetBlast Media, LLC, Plainview, Long Island, New York June 2012 - July 2015
Digital Media Producer
Recruited to be a all round digital media professional helping all departments in video, photography and music pre-production, post-production and editing. Helped execute marketing and advertisement ads. Assisted executive producers in brainstorming concept proposals for clients.
• Media Production. Creating and editing digital media content delegated by executive producers in a timely and prompt fashion. Setup professional photography shoots for cliental, implementing the highest standards in lighting and set design.
• Spearheaded companies social media campaigns. Created digital content for all of the companies social media platforms. Updating and curating content on a weekly basis as well as engaging its followers.
• Maintained a clean work space. Made sure all equipment, workspaces and software were working at optimum levels and were devoid of dust, scratches and anything that would inhibit a professional working environment.
Kristopher M. Nolan - Page Two
------------ | ------------ | ------------
Vision Entertainment Concepts November 2009 - May 2012
Joined company to contribute original digital media, event and social media management. As well as helping the event production team execute flawless productions of high end events in the New York city area. Managed event timelines and deliverables as well as producing video montages and taking pictures for live stream montages during the event.
• Single handedly produced three celebrity events. Coordinating with independent vendors and the production teams, making sure everything was to the specifications of the client. That every attention to detail was upheld in a professional and prompt manner.
On The Move Entertainment, Inc, New York, New York September 2007 - November 2009
Hired by the company as a party motivator (dancer) and as a live sound technician. Assisted in setting up PA systems for the DJ, band or both. Sometimes performing both jobs on a single event as well as helping the event planner in minor issues to keep the continuity of the event going.
Flawlessly executed 112 events. Through hard work, dedication and resourceful thinking, I was able to help the company continue to build its reputation as a premium event company.
Education and Technical Proficiencies Associate of Arts (AA); Advertising (2002)
Nassau Community College, Garden City, NY
Diploma; Audio production and Recording Engineering (2007)
Institute of Audio Research, Greenwich Village, New York
HTML, Adobe Photoshop, Bridge, Illustrator, Premier, InDesign, Lightroom, Final Cut Pro, Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, Excel), Avid Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Mac OS, Windows 10, Facebook, Instagram,
Twitter, Traktor Pro X, Canon DLSR cameras,
Photo editor, Photo retoucher, Multimedia