Kristen Hartley Resume
UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA AIKEN, Aiken, SC, December 2017
Bachelor of Arts in English
• President’s List for Spring & Fall 2017 (4.0 GPA)
• Dean’s List for Fall 2016 (3.5 GPA)
Big Blue Marble Academy, Gilbert, SC April 2018 - June 2018
After School Program Teacher
• Assisted the children in improving their reading skills and completing their homework assignments.
• Supervised and maintained attendance records of students from the Elementary and Primary Schools.
• Worked to ensure all project and program goals were reached or exceeded.
• Responsible for setting up activity areas, preparing snacks, supervising the activities of the students, and providing P.E. and time outside for the students as per the schedule.
• Maintained clean and neat facility appearance on a daily basis.
• Ensured safety and supervision of children at all times.
• Adhered to policies and carried out the established procedures.
Batesburg-Leesville High School, Batesburg-Leesville, SC August 2012 - June 2013
• Used library system (Follett Destiny) to check out books for students.
• Assisted students with locating materials.
• Collected all library materials and shelved in appropriate place by call number.
• Purged periodicals and transported materials to different sections of the library.
• New book processing; wrapped books and added barcodes, library name stamp, and card catalogs.
• Set up displays for new books and bulletin boards.
Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel; Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.
Spanish – Basic verbal and written skills; Member of Spanish Honors Society (6 years)