Khoa Dinh Pham
[PHAM] [1638 S Weller, Seattle, WA, 98144]
As I finish my Associate Degree at Seattle Central College, I’m thinking about taking a gap year to financially prepare for the university tuition. For me, working as a tutor is the best way to retain knowledge while also getting good earnings.
High school diploma (not yet earned) | Nguyen Thi Minh Khai high school
08/25/2014 – 12/14/2017
I was a student in Physics class. We got additional trainings in the subject. My GPA was around 8.5/10 and I did well overall.
Associate of Science + WA High School Diploma | Seattle Central College
WINTER 2017 – SPRING 2019
I’m maintaining a cumulative GPA of 4.0 while also participate in clubs and organizations such as Phi Theta Kappa and Public Speaking Club.
International Admissions Assistant | Seattle Central College
03/08/2018 – 06/14/2019
I prepare mailing packages and email the applicants to inform them about their getting accepted into Seattle Central College. This job requires a high level of attention to details and an utter degree of accuracy.
• Good explain abilities. Can break down/elaborate difficult concepts depending on the audience.
• Professionalism at work and good communication skills • Bilingual proficiency in English and elementary skills in French
• Be able to operate Mathematica and LaTeX as well as other programming languages.
• Persistent in work and study.
• I spend my free time reading articles about particle physics and study more about relativistic physics.
• I try to save some money to buy advanced math textbooks to read as modern physics requires a lot of mathematical knowledge.
• I also collect archaic words and strange words in English in a personal notebook. This gives me some insight about the history as well as the etymons of the words.
• I volunteer at Capitol hill Lifelong thrift store.
• I am the officer of the Public Speaking Club and a member of Phi Theta Kappa honor society
• I received a Certificate of Outstanding Achievements in AMATYC contest 2018.