Khalil Abebreseh's Resume
Five Guys - Brooklyn, NY
July 2019 to Present
• Excels in performing essentials tasks including runner/front-line coordinator, order taker/dining room
attendant, grill operator, sandwich maker, fry station, drinks and cashier.
• Maintains friendly, fast and accurate service, ensures an excellent customer experience, and makes
sure all products are consistent with company standards.
• Ensures the restaurant is up to company standards with regards to cleanliness, neatness, and
• Works as a team player to support other employees in completing their tasks.
• Completes all other duties.
Child Caregiver (Seasonal)
Day Care Services - New York, NY
June 2016 to Present
Responsible for ensuring a safe environment for infants and toddlers.
● Prepare meals, baths and clothing for multiple children.
● Administer medicine to children when necessary.
● Complete learning activities and conducted educational field trips for children.
Tech Crew Member
SACTech - Wallingford, CT
November 2018 to June 2019
Responsible for setting up and cleaning up school events
• Helped transport materials and stage equipment
• Constructed and deconstructed stages for events and parties
• Set up and clean up light and sound equipment for dances and parties
E&G Custom Woodworking Company - Inwood, NY
June 2015 to August 2017
Managed appointment scheduling and travel arrangements for employees.
● Prepared and distributed documents for staff meetings.
● Completed note taking for supervisors during meetings.
● Answered incoming calls for the office and maintained file cabinets with important documents.
March 2016 to March 2016
La Carpio, Costa Rica
● Mixed and laid cement to build pathways for Costa Rican citizens.
● Responsible for safely transporting heavy materials throughout construction sites.
● Assisted in building and painting homes.
● Conducted field trips with children for educational purposes.