Summary of Teaching Experiences
• Math tutor for students at all levels including olympiads trainees, 2005-present.
• Instructor of “Signals and Systems” for senior undergrads, 06/2011-08/2011.
• Teaching assistant for graduate students, 01/2007-06/2007.
• Instructor of “80x86 Microcomputers” for senior undergrads, 2005-2006.
System Software Design Engineer, ASML 03/2019-present
• Infrastructure design of system software for E-beam wafer inspections.
Staff Software Engineer/Tech Lead, KLA-TENCOR 03/2016-01/2019
• Software&Algorithm development for optical wafer inspections.
Senior Software Engineer, MOOG CROSSBOW 09/2012-07/2015
• Software&Algorithm design for high-accuracy inertial navigation systems.
Postdoctoral Researcher, ECE Department, UC Davis October/2010-09/2012
• Advanced research in applied mathematics, e.g. time-series analysis.
Instructor, ‘Signals and Systems,’ ECE Department, UC Davis Summer, 2011
• Design of the course syllable and materials for senior undergraduate students.
Graduate Student Researcher, ECE Department, UC Davis 10/2006-09/2010
• Signal processing and stochastic control applied in wireless networks.
Teaching Assistant, ECE Department, UC Davis Winter&Spring, 2007
• Grading, Q&A, and writing recommendation letters for senior undergrads.
Lab Advisor, Institute of Automation, Southeast University, China 2005-2006
• Design of course projects in 80x86 microcomputer systems for senior undergrads.
Ph.D., Electrical and Computer Engineering September 2010
University of California at Davis, USA (Minor: Mathematics)
Publications (9 Journals, 20+ Conferences, 1500+ total citations)
A full list can be found at Google Scholar.
• Immigrated to US under category EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), 2012.
• 2012 Zuhair A. Munir Award for Best Doctoral Dissertation, College of Engineering
(selected from 7 departments of the college of engineering), UC-Davis.
• Erdös Number <= 4, Erdös(0)->Chung(1)->Garey(2)->Weber(3)->Me (4).