Kevin M. Cady
Kevin M. Cady
901 Conklin Road
Binghamton, New York 13903
Illustration and Animation professional dedicated to helping my employer succeed and attain specific goals.
Industrial Computer Aided Design (CAD) and 3D Animation
Broome-Tioga BOCES, Binghamton, NY, 9/14-Present (then change to graduation date)
• Produced accurate architectural and mechanical, 2D and 3D drawing to both ANSI and AIA standards.
• Studied CAD drawing techniques, skills, and standards in the CAD industry.
• Analyzed and approved various CAD drawings of fellow students.
• Designed houses, floorplans and mechanical designs of machines and parts.
• Preformed task on time and in an effective manner.
Susquehanna Valley High School, Conklin, NY, 9/12-present
• Demonstrated good work ethic, punctuality and leadership while doing group activities and projects.
• Instructed students in class work when they had difficulty.
• Organized school work and school projects in a responsible coherent manner.
• Conducted my work on time and in a conscientious manner.
• Motivated students to work hard and enjoy lesson plans.
Cazenovia College, Cazenovia, NY, 8/16-Present
• Created professional page layouts using visual and typographical hierarchy.
• Conducted projects and assignments on time and in a professional manner.
• Demonstrated professionalism and respect among peers and instructors.
• Practiced good work ethic while working in group projects.
• Learned how to present projects in a group setting.
Volunteer Work, Haunted Rail Trail Binghamton, NY, 10/5/15-10/28/15
• Practiced acting abilities in order to entertain guest.
• Promoted public use of the Binghamton Rail Trail.
• Encouraged fellow actors to do their best.
• Comforted children who we’re upset or scarred.
• Accomplished challenges despite time schedules.
Cazenovia College Dinning Services, Cazenovia, NY, 7/24/16-present
• Cleaned table tops, dishes, and cooking utensils.
• Prepared and served food to staff and students of the college.
• Assisted in cleaning floors, sinks, and counters.
• Trained to work in an orderly manner.
• Followed instructions of management.
Presidential Outstanding Academic Excellence for Broome Tioga BOCES
COMPUTER SYSTEMS/SOFTWARE EXPIRENCE:
AutoCAD 2016 Revit Architecture 2016 3DS MAX 2016
3D Edit Pro 3D Systems ProJet Professional 3D Printer
Adobe Illustrator Adobe Photoshop Adobe Indesign
Illustration, Graphic Design