Kenneth Vicenzi Resume
Kenneth M. Vicenzi
17 Branch Ave. Red Bank, NJ 07701 ------------ ------------
• Marist College, Poughkeepsie, New York,
• Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Business Administration, Emphasis in Finance
• AACSB Accredited
• May 2020, GPA: 3.21
Honors and Awards
• Eagle Scout, September 2015
• Bloomberg Market Concepts Completion Certificate, May 2019
• Alumni Scholarship: Merit-based academic scholarship, July 2016
Northwestern Mutual, College Financial Representative, June 2019 - October 2019
• Continuously worked at building a client network.
• Met directly with clients to review and analyze their financial documents.
• Developed comprehensive financial planning options.
The Foodbank of Monmouth and Ocean Counties, High School Summer Intern,
June 2015 - August 2015
• Entered financial and customer data into various Excel documents.
• Organized the donated food in the sort room.
• Worked on the “Mobile Pantry” and helped distribute the donated food to people in need.
• Organized a bowling fundraiser for the Foodbank.
Eagle Scout Project June 2014 - September 2015
• Developed a plan for my community service project.
• Allocated funds for the required materials.
• Organized, taught, and assisted fellow Boy Scouts on project completion.
Marist College Hillel
Club Member, August 2016 - Present
Treasurer, May 2017 - Present
• Managed and allocated funds for specific activities and events.
• Kept detailed records of the club’s finances and assisted in writing up club reports.
Temple Gourmet, Red Bank, NJ
Waiter: May 2018 - January 2019
• Provided detailed and attentive service for customers.
• Managed multiple responsibilities and resolved customer concerns.
The Turning Point Restaurant, Sea Girt, NJ
Waiter: May 2014 - September 2018
• Provided prompt customer service in a high-volume restaurant.
• Trained and educated new servers.
• General background in business and accounting.
• Strong knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint) and Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Slides).
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and manage resources effectively and efficiently.
Detail oriented, Leadership experience, time management experience, organized, Microsoft Office