Kelsey Dews Child care resume
614 Holleman Dr. East, College Station, TX 77840|xxx-xxx-xxxx | xxx-xxx-xxxx
Seeking a position to obtain work experience in the job market for child care and child development.
TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY, COLLEGE STATION, TX MAY 2020
• Bachelor of science in Sociology
LAWARENCE. D. BELL HIGH SCHOOL. HURST, TX MAY 2016
• G.P.A: 4.3
• Compatible with computer skills such as; Microsoft design, databases and programming.
• Offer experience working in team environments.
• Obtained positions of leadership on the executive boards in numerous organizations
• Manage and organize scheduling
• Child development courses
DILLARD’S, COLLEGE STATION, TX OCTOBER 2018- FEBUARARY 2019
• Sales Associate
• Provided customer assistance and marketed merchandise
SANDERSON FARM’S, BRYAN, TX MAY 2018- AUGUST 2018
• Intern supervisor/ manager over specialties
WALMART, FORTWORTH, TX MAY 2017-AUGUST 2017
• Assisted guest and provided good customer service.
• Collected money from the customer.
CHICK-FIL-A, FORT WORTH, TX MARCH 2016- JANUARY 2017
• Assisted customers and provided good service by taking orders and supplying them with good quality food.
• Collected money from the costumers.
TEXAS A&M WOMEN’S BASKETBALL TEAM AUGUST 2017-PRESENT
• Managed the Texas A&M Women’s basketball team.
• Worked with the strength and condition coach and the physical therapist.
NAACP EXECUTIVE BOARD FINANCE MANAGER
• Manage the finances of the organization
Eager, Committed, self-motivated, consistent, reliable