To work as a civil engineering summer intern to apply what I have learned to real-life situations and grow my abilities.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN CIVIL ENGINEERING, SECONDARY MAJOR IN SPANISH NORTH DAKOTA STATE UNIVERSITY, EXPECTED GRADUATION MAY 2023
• Dean’s list Fall 2019, Spring 2020, Fall 2020
• GPA: 3.963
• Relevant Coursework: Surveying, Calculus 1-3, CE Graphic Communications, Statics, Dynamics, Materials
SHEYENNE HIGH SCHOOL, GRADUATED MAY 2019
• Graduated with honors, GPA 4.2
• Extracurriculars: NHS, Band, Track, Cross Country, Basketball
AFTER-SCHOOL LEADER, AUGUST 2019-PRESENT
SOUTHEASTERN EDUCATION COOPERATIVE, FARGO, ND
• Lead K-5 children in firsthand STEM activities
• Support children’s emotional and social development, encouraging understanding and empathy of others.
• Perform general administrative tasks, such as editing internal paperwork, and making phone calls.
CASHIER, MAY 2019-SEPTEMBER 2019
DETAILED HOME SOLUTIONS, FARGO, ND
• Answered customers’ questions and provided information on procedures or policies.
• Computed and recorded totals of transactions
• Society of women engineers (SWE) September 2019-Present
• Engineers without borders September 2020-Present
• SWE apparel chair May 2020-Present
• Team captain track and cross country, August 2018- May 2019
• Sectional leader band, August 2016-May 2019
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Experience in Autocad, Matlab and Scilab • Conversational in Spanish
• Experience in surveying