Katherine Piorkowski Resume
New York University, New York, New York
Steinhardt School of Culture, Education and Human Development
• Expected M.A. in Media, Culture, and Communications (Anticipated Graduation: May 2021)
• B.S. in Media, Culture, and Communications (Graduated May 2019)
- Minor in Nutrition and Dietetics
DIGA Studios, New York, NY September 2018 – December 2018
• Assisting staff in curating content for television networks and pitching ideas for future programs.
• Reading television pilot scripts to pass or greenlight for series.
• Developing content for networks upon request, using IP as well as original ideas.
• Assisting with creating 1-2 pitch decks per week.
• Research and contact potential talent to center shows around or cast in a show previously created.
Nutmeg Creative, New York, NY January 2018 – May 2018
• Overseeing staff operations in the fields of television and film content development, production, and post-production.
• Gaining experience with technology and software used for audio and video editing.
• Assisting staff members with content development for television shows and advertisements.
Sixteen19 Productions, New York, NY September 2017 – December 2017
• Performing operations at the front desk.
• Overseeing staff operations on a day-to-day basis.
• Assisting staff members, producers, and directors with post production of award-winning feature films.
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY June 2017 –August 2017
• Position editing the alumni website.
• Editing and posting photos onto social media platforms such as YouTube and Flickr.
• Creating and developing new ideas for marketing strategies to expand audience.
Stressbusters NYC, New York, NY September 2016 – May 2017 Digital Marketing Manager
• Position posting pictures, videos, and text posts on social media for a corporate massage company.
• Editing and posting videos on various social media platforms to gain followers.
• 600% increase in Facebook page likes since October 2016 due to generated posts.
• Work with software such as iMovie to create promotional videos for the business.
production, creative development, television, television development, nyu student, graduate student