● St. Lawrence University, Canton, NY. Anticipated May 2020
● Majors: English (Creative Writing), Government minor
● GPA: 3.78/4.00
● Lorenzo De Medici International Institute, Rome, Italy, Fall 2018
HONORS & AWARDS:
● Omicron Delta Kappa National Leadership Honor Society, inducted April 2018
● Class of 1934 Scholarship Award for Achievement in English
● Dean’s List: 2017, 2018, 2019 academic years
● Editor in Chief, The Hill News , St. Lawrence University , Canton, NY , January 2016-present
○ Managing Editor 2019-2020, Section Editor 2017-2019, Staff Writer 2016-2017.
○ Oversee and coordinate weekly content from a team of section editors.
○ Layout page spread on Adobe InDesign software for print and online.
○ Write various articles for news, opinions, and features sections.
● House Coordinator, The Women’s Resource Center, St. Lawrence University, Canton NY.
○ Coordinate affairs with the Residence Life office, represent WRC on campus.
○ Collaborate with campus and community organizations on events and programming
regarding reproductive health and gender issues.
○ Lead weekly conversation hours about intersectional feminist issues on campus.
● Layout Editor, The Underground Magazine, St. Lawrence University, Canton, NY, January
○ Layout approximately 70 pages of undergraduate research and artwork.
○ Design cover and frontispiece spread and materials.
INTERNSHIP & WORK EXPERIENCE
● Admissions Summer Intern, St. Lawrence University, Canton, NY May-August 2019
○ Led campus tours to guests and prospective students.
○ Assisted and coordinated yield events and analyzed outcomes.
○ Managed social media channels aimed towards incoming students.
● Corporate Communications Intern, United Technologies, Farmington, CT, Summer 2018
○ Planned and curated content and campaigns for corporate social media channels.
○ Collaborated with Social, Public Relations, teams to coordinate content.
○ Reported and wrote copy for external and internal social channels.
● Production Intern, Simsbury Arts Academy, Simsbury, CT, Summer 2016, 2017
○ Worked with children ages 11-15.
○ Choreographed, costumed, and stage managed a full-scale theatrical production.
○ Collaborated with a creative team in costume, set, and directorial positions.
● Proficient in Microsoft office applications
● Proficient in Adobe Studio application InDesign
● Proficient knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram,
*References available upon request*
editor, writer, activist, social media, communications, journalism