Kassandra Reyes Resume
Receptionist/Intake Coordinator; Temp – Remote
Douglas Group Psychotherapy l June 2019 - Present
•Conduct initial screenings for potential clients to determine each client's need for treatment and level of care.
•Coordinate with insurance/case management offices for approval of care reimbursements for clients.
•Contact patients to discuss their insurance coverage and copayments
•Maintain strictest confidentiality; adhered to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations
Customer Operations Associate - Remote
Squarespace l August 2019 - Present
•Troubleshoot customer’s issues in a timely manner using a multiplatform approach (Zendesk, Wiki, Internal Documentation, ETC).
•Exceeded metric based customer service expectations while providing accurate information and care.
•Maintained 10+ interactions per hour with an average CSAT score of an 89%.
Self Employed l June 2016 – Present
• Schedule meetings and arrange employer’s calendar; schedule meeting spaces and conference rooms.
• Answer and direct phone calls; organize correspondence and answer emails.
• Manage filing systems, update records, and organize documentation
• Manage and update social media accounts
• Complete special projects while meeting deadlines and assisting clients with achieving specific administrative goals.
University House l May 2015 – June 2016
•Responsible for presenting properties and providing amenities to prospective clientele.
•Served as liaison for negotiating contracts, terms, and conditions with potential clientele.
•Performed timely processing of all required administrative forms, reports, and related information.
•Assessed and managed resident requests and complaints.