Karthik Subramanian - Admin Assistant
Over 15 years’ experience performing general office procedures, where an in-depth knowledge of office management principles and considerable experience in logistics and operations were obtained.
Effectively managed office operations, utilizing the following skill sets:
• Computer Proficiency: In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office Software.
• Ability to learn new software Applications.
• Communicate effectively with staff/executives.
• Effective written and verbal skills.
• Attention to detail, excellent planning, organizing and time management skills.
• Customer service oriented.
Agusta Tech, Dallas, TX 2005 to Present
• Tracked and ensured payments are received from Clients.
• Tracked and arranged for payments to contractors and vendors by creating liaison with accounting departments.
• Prepared and distributed correspondence such as memos and letters
• Scheduled meetings and prepared appropriate agendas for meetings and conferences.
• Managed Executives and Employees travel and accommodation logistics.
• Oversee office’s filing and record management needs.
• Filled out Purchase Orders for supplies and equipment used by the company.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
Executive MBA, UCLA Anderson, Los Angeles, CA
Bachelor of Engineering, Electronics and Communication, Tamilnadu College of Engineering, Tamilnadu, India
• Produced and directed an award-winning short film “Impasse” by leading a cast and crew of 15 members.
• Shot and edited two videos for the renowned Vijay Amritraj Foundation – one of Academy award actor and social activist Sidney Poitier thanking the Foundation for a humanitarian award, and the second to highlight the foundation’s work. Both videos were played at the Annual charity event which created an awareness of the foundations activities and generated 4 times more donations.
• Completed 65 personalized photo and video shoots, showcasing various styles drawing from 15+ years of photography and filmmaking; increased sales by 20% annually through customer loyalty programs.
• Avid traveler with travels across 30+ countries; planned and organized tours for groups up to 22 people.
• Long distance biking enthusiast who completed biking ride Santa Cruz, CA to Santa Monica, CA (July 2017).
• Completed Orange County Marathon (May 2016) and World Health Day Marathon (Apr 2016).
• Have a Technician Class Amateur Radio License. Call Sign -
• Volunteer at Second Harvest Food Bank of Orange County