Kaitlyn Taylor - Media Professional
Organized, detail-oriented design and communications professional with a Bachelor’s degree in Advertising and Public Relations. I have experience in design, editing, social media, and event planning. I am looking for an entry-level position as my first step into a new career path that I am passionate about where I can contribute my skills as part of a team.
Media Coordinator // Lake Travis United Methodist Church
May 2019 - Present
Media guru and content designer for a community focused church looking to modernize and reach younger audiences while respecting and maintaining important religious traditions.
• Managed and created social media content and developed social media plan in order to build an online presence and engage with the community
• Created and distributed weekly/seasonal bulletins and newsletters, video messages, and advertising content for both the church as a whole and individual small groups
• Maintained and updated church website, online calendar, and video messages
Designer // Ready Bodies, Learning Minds
June 2017 - August 2017
Freelance promotional content designer for a company that educates parents and teachers about the importance of sensory integration and motor learning for their students.
• Designed and created mail-out brochures that brought in new customers
• Created a design for promotional content that made the brand more cohesive across all mediums
Advertising Intern // Bracken Christian School
June 2017 - August 2017
Summer internship at a small, private school with limited advertising resources and funds.
• Redesigned school website to be more cohesive and user friendly
• Designed and created “Warrior 101” – a guidebook which provides new families with important details about the school and how to get involved
• Successfully coordinated the “Donate Your Change” fundraising campaign
Bachelor of Science - Advertising and Public Relations; Minor - Psychology
Abilene Christian University // 2014-2018
Magna Cum Laude, Alpha Chi Honor Society – Texas Psi Chapter, Phi Eta Sigma Honor Society, Public Relations Student Society of America, Advertising & Public Relations Association, Tri Kappa Gamma Social Club, Women’s Club, Pickleball Club - President
Adobe Creative Cloud • Microsoft Office • Google Drive • TABC Certified • HTML/CSS - Beginner • Writing & Editing • Event Planning • Social Media • Organization • Attention to Detail
Print & Digital Design • Social Media • Website Design • Wedding & Event Planning • Racquet Sports • Outdoor Activities • Concerts & Music • Games • Animals • Event Coordination
advertising, public relations, design, media, organized, detail-oriented, events, planning