Josie Mekelburg's Resume
234 Castlemaine Ct, Castle Rock, CO 80104|------------ | ------------
Obtain the position of Beverage Cart Attendant at The Country Club at Castle Pines.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
I am a people person. I enjoy talking to and getting to know people. I am also very focused and make sure I always know what needs to be done. I also have many certifications. I am very hospitable and while doing my party hostess job I have served many people. I have also run a register and have worked a front desk.
--Lifeguard, Castle Rock Rec Center
June 2017-February 2020
- CPR, first aid, oxygen, and lifeguard certified. Monitor and protect the pool in case of emergency.
--Party Hostess, Castle Rock Rec Center
September 2016-August 2019
- Organize and plan the set up and take down for the parties at the Rec Center and run the register.
--Client Service Coordinator, Floyd’s 99 Barbershop
February 2019- July 2019
- Answer phones, check clients in and out of the shop, run the register and count money, and keep the shop and front desk area clean.
--Babysitter/ Nanny, College Nannies and Sitters
September 2019- Current
- I care for kids of all ages while the parent or guardians are away. I am entrusted with all aspects of childcare including meals, hygiene, and transportation to events if needed.
-August 2018- Current Currently working on Hospitality Management Degree, Denver, CO, Metropolitan State University of Denver
-August 2014- May 2018 High School Diploma, Castle Rock, CO, Douglas County High School
- I participated in DECA, a business marketing club, during high school
- Enjoy hiking and outdoor activities
- Teen volunteer with Teen Advisory Group (T.A.G) who coordinated and ran several community service projects for the town of Castle Rock. I was the T.A.G representative on the Town of Castle Rock Parks and Recreation Commission Board.
- I was the Link Crew president my senior year of high school. Responsibilities included leading and coordinating groups of volunteers to help new freshmen orientate to high school.
- I have been on a mission trip to the Philippines to help the less fortunate through my local church where I helped lead some events.