Joseph Thurston 22 Snow Lane
Hollis, NH 03049
Providence College – Ryan Center for Business Studies
Bachelor of Science in Finance, Minor in Accounting Providence, RI
Class of 2020
• Cumulative GPA: 3.4/4.0
• Relevant Coursework: Managerial Finance I, Financial Markets & Institutions, Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting I & II, Computer Applications in Business I & II
• Participate in Finance Society/Investment Club, networking with alumni professionals
Bishop Guertin High School
Honors Student Nashua, NH
Aug 2012 – May 2016
• AP Scholar
• Participated in various clubs, including the Business Club and Latin Society
• Elected Mission Leader in a New Orleans service trip hosted by Catholic Charities
• Co-founded the Business Club and coordinated its operations
RH Laboratories, Inc.
Finance and Risk Analyst Intern Nashua, NH
June 2018 – Aug 2018
• Prepared, processed, and analyzed financial data using various accounting systems.
• Aggregated and reported organizational, financial, and technology risk data across the company.
• Designed a risk model in Excel to support weekly production meetings with management.
• Researched and completed industry forecasts and presentations for management.
Courville Communities Nashua, NH
Office Administrator May 2015 – Sept 2016
• Addressed concerns of families and residents.
• Provided occasional tours of living facilities to families.
• Managed resident’s money accounts and recorded transaction analyses in Excel.
• Utilized PowerPoint to create slide decks for client acquisition.
Bishop Guertin High School Business Club
Co-Founder & President Nashua, NH
Sep 2014 - May 2016
• Organized meetings and produced PowerPoint slide decks containing relevant information.
• Successfully recruited over new members and developed an engaged community.
• Reinvigorated the program, raising money for the club’s operations and acquiring a faculty advisor.
Student Managed Investment Fund
Industrials Sector Analyst Jan 2019 – May 2019
• Allocated $60,000 of endowment to invest across a variety of industrials equities.
• Responsible for analyzing and pitching equities for the portfolio.
• Engaged with team members regularly and coordinated investment presentations.
Bloomberg Certification (BMC)
Snowboarding, Hiking, Reading
Private Equity, Investment Banking, Internship, Financial Services