Joseph J. Cotton
(Recent College Graduate)
500 N. Andrews Ave.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Active Listening
Gino’s Steakhouse, Merrillville, IN - Head Busser / Barback
September 2013 - May 2014
● Worked two-ways each shift as a busser and barback.
● Promoted to Head Busser to oversee staff, take on large reserved parties, manage intake and distribution of tips, and close.
Budget Maintenance & Construction, East Chicago, IN - Laborer / Paperwork
June 2014 - August 2014
● General labor including painting, carpentry, remodeling, and trim work.
● Filed all AP and AR paperwork for jobs completed.
Dyer Auto Auction, Dyer, IN- Check-in associate / Paperwork
April 2015 - July 2015
● Checked in and complied with any and all auto dealers and their vehicles needs each sale day.
● Ran phones for new dealer orders and for current clients’ needs on their vehicle we already had in-house being serviced or sold.
● Filed and sent paperwork for each accountable vehicle and/or sale made.
JET Plumbing Contractors, Inc. , Jupiter, FL- Plumber
August 2015- January 2016
● Above and underground new home plumbing duties.
● Made house calls and dealt with all new clients directly.
JP Landscaping, Crete, IL - Landscaper / Picker
May 2017- August 2017
● Full-service landscaping work including mowing, trimming, and treating homes and businesses.
● Picked batches of flowers and garden fixtures to fulfill large wholesale orders via hand and forklift.
● Worked phones to take and handle orders from companies directly.
Bonita Bay Country Club, Bonita Springs, FL - Outside Operations
October 2017 - January 2018
● Prepared carts for members, retrieved baggage, and prepared groups of said carts and baggage for tee times for general play or club tournaments.
● Ran phones to arrange tee times and pick-ups or drop offs of club members.
● General interactive caddy duties with various club members.
Hanover Central High School, Cedar Lake, IN
August 2011 - June 2015
Graduated with honors
Florida Gulf Coast University, Fort Myers, FL
January 2016 - May 2020
Recreational sports athlete/leader
Graduated with the degree of Bachelor’s of Science in Marketing
EVP, Director of Business Development, US
225 N. Michigan Ave. #10
Chicago, IL 60604
Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill, NC 27207
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695
Principle, Dept. of Diverse Learners
Gurdon S. Hubbard High School
6200 S Hamlin Ave.
Chicago, IL 60629