Joseph R. McCauley II
JOSEPH R. MCCAULEY II
2304 Catalina Circle Cell xxx-xxx-xxxx
Oceanside, CA 92056 xxx-xxx-xxxx
Highly personable, driven, and decorated Air Force Veteran. Recognized for excelling in a fast-paced environment. Known for attention to detail and being a quick learner. Dedicated to providing patients with the utmost care while learning from and enhancing the Physical Therapy Department team. Extensive experience with teamwork, listening, verbal communication, multi-tasking, and following prescribed procedures and protocols.
High School Diploma 2010
El Camino High School – Oceanside, CA
Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology: Movement Science
California State University San Marcos
Doctor of Physical Therapy
PIPELINE PHYSICAL THERAPY JUL ‘17 – MAY ‘19
Physical Therapy Shadowing – Oceanside, CA
Observed certified Physical Therapists assess and treat a diverse range of patients.
• Shadowed for over 150 hours to date with Certified Physical Therapist Chris Flynn.
• Observed techniques and exercises to help patients regain range of movement and reduce pain.
• Helped apply Heat pads, Cold packs, and Electrodes to patients for recovery.
AIR FORCE AUG ‘10 – AUG ‘14
Aircraft Structural Maintenance – Luke AFB, AZ
Designed, repaired, modified and fabricated aircraft, metal, plastic, composite, advanced composite material, low observables, bonded structural parts and components. Applied preservative treatments to aircraft, missiles, and support equipment. Stores, handles and disposes of hazardous waste and materials according to environmental standards.
• Tasked with assessing damage to F-16 structural components and low observable coatings.
• Identified, removed and treated corrosion using mechanical and chemical procedures.
• Performed full body paint jobs on F-16s and C-130s.
• Used tools to form, cut, bend, and fasten replacement or repair parts to damaged structures and components.
• Volunteered at the Junior Special Olympics.
• Coached youth basketball team 10-12 year olds – Luke AFB.
• Volunteered and tutored local elementary kids with reading difficulties.
AIR FORCE OUTSTANDING UNIT AWARD (2 OAK LEAF CLUSTERS)
AIR FORCE GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL
NATIONAL DEFENSE SERVICE MEDAL
GLOBAL WAR ON TERRORISM SERVICE MEDAL
AIR FORCE LONGEVITY SERVICE
AIR FORCE OUTSTANDING TRAINING RIBBON
Driven, Personable, Veteran