Jon Matos' Design Resume 2018
3119 Willits Rd., Philadelphia, PA 19114
LaSalle University, Philadelphia, PA
BA in Digital Arts & Multimedia Design (Electronic Publishing Track)
BA in English, with a focus in Creative Writing
Graduated May of 2014 with a 3.2 GPA
Tasks Performed: Software used:
▪ Copy-writing ▪ Microsoft 365 (Office, Outlook, etc.)
▪ Design of print collateral ▪ File-sharing (Dropbox, SharePoint)
▪ Delivery of print collateral ▪ CMS's (Wordpress, Weebly, etc.)
▪ Web content management ▪ Adobe Creative Suite
▪ Multimedia presentations - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
Best Buy Roofing, Philadelphia, PA. Pre-press Graphic Designer.
July 2017 – May 2018.
- Optimizing graphics for wide-format printing
- Executing / monitoring print jobs
CGFNS International Inc., Philadelphia, PA. Marketing & Communications Associate.
July 2017 – October 2017.
- Drafted / managed invitation packets to dignitaries for anniversary event
- Wrote / published newsletters and press releases
- Designed, edited, and published web pages
- Managed production, collation, and delivery of print collateral
University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA. Web Editor.
June 2017 – July 2017.
- Assisted HR Department in transferring HTML / CSS content from one Wordpress template to another
Richardson, Philadelphia, PA. Presentation Specialist.
May 2016 – December 2016.
- Supported sales professionals by proofreading and reformatting client-facing PowerPoint presentations and proposals
- Ordered and tracked delivery of print materials for sales presentations
Educated / supported sales team's use of video-based rehearsal portal
Adobe & Ideas United, Philadelphia, PA. Adobe Student Representative.
January 2013 – May 2013
- Created and taught curriculum using PowerPoints to introduce students to Adobe design software tools and basic design skills
- Promoted Adobe products on campus, via giveaways, flyer production and distribution, and advertising aforementioned workshops
graphic designer, presentation specialist, multimedia designer, marketing assistant, proofreader